Chapter 1

Everyone has a story. Everyone has a reason or an explanation to how they got to where they are at any given moment. A series of events that led up to the moment they are living right now. For Harry, he can't recall his series of events, because al he was focused, on the moment, was the quite beautiful twink he's managed to convince to take him home. He didn't need to do much convincing though. The feathery haired, round assed, fit boy he was snogging the breath out of was all too eager to take him home.

They were walking through the door of a flat. Harry couldn't be bothered to have a look around of. Their lips never disconnecting as Harry kicked the boy's door closed, forcefully pushing him into the flat, making him walk backwards. He couldn't even remember the boy's name, but it didn't matter. He would be a good fuck tonight. Harry's sure he'll remember those series of events tomorrow along with the pounding headache of a hangover but right now; he didn't give a shit. He just wanted to fuck this tiny, yet overly sexy, boy who had his hands tangled in Harry's curls, pulling forcefully.

This was a normal thing for Harry; a different guy almost every night, never to be heard of or seen again. He preferred to go to their place so he can be sure to escape before they wake. He didn't like the possibility of someone insisting on staying in his flat after a fun night. It was one and done for Harry. And so conveniently that was this boy's way of thinking as well. What was his name again? Leo? Lucas? Definitely an L name. Harry remembers how his tongue would touch the roof of his mouth when he said the name. right before that same tongue was down the boy's throat.

L-Named boy tugged on Harry's blazer, pulling him in a direction the younger lad guessed to be the bedroom. He didn't care. He just wanted to be inside the boy already. He was most definitely the hottest Harry's ever snatched up. He got a handful of his ass after a few minutes of meeting and was most definitely pleased with what he felt. Contemplating bending the boy over the bar right then and there.

The boy closed the door behind them and their lips disconnected only a moment for their shirts to be shed. Harry got a look at the room, the first area of the flat he's actually seen and was definitely surprised. Normally the rooms he found himself in had dark walls, posters of various porn stars, dirty magazines and even dirtier clothes scattered all over. Maybe a few take away containers that were gathering flies and the occasional article of woman's clothing Harry suspected to be a girlfriend's.

A lot of the time Harry had sex with lads who were doing a little experimenting. Taking a virginity wasn't uncommon for him. But this room was different. The boy's room wasn't like a layer for sex. It was a home. A concept that was quite strange to Harry on nights like this.

The walls were a light green with one accent wall that was a dark green. They were covered in hand painted paintings and photographs of people Harry suspected to be family members or friends. There was even one of the boys shaking hands with a uni-professor. He knew this because the boy was dressed in a graduating cap and gown, holding his diploma. A tarp was sat on the ground near covered floor to ceiling windows and a painting easel sat on top of it. The boy was a painter. That made him even hotter.

Harry was snapped out of his odd examination of the room when L-Named boy worked to rip off his belt. He put his attention back on the olive skinned twink, working with the button of his trousers as well. Once they were undone, he pushed the boy onto the bed that was made neatly and covered in a white and grey duvet.

He pulled the jeans off, taking his boxers with him and the boy sat up, doing the same for Harry. He's pushed back down with a large hand of his tiny chest and Harry positions himself in between his legs. He's even more impressed with the size of the boy. Definitely the biggest he's ever let take him home. Too bad he wouldn't be doing the fucking.