Chapter 15

Louis has to get over whatever it was he was feeling that night. He and Harry made it perfectly clear they would only go home with each other if they couldn't fine anyone else. Well, Harry found someone so he went home with him. Louis shouldn't be so pissy about it and he decides he won't be. It doesn't bother him and he's not just saying that. It really doesn't bother him.

He's making his way to his car with his phone pressed to his ear only this time he's extremely happy. Harry hurries into his bedroom after having taken a shower and looks at his ringing phone, surprised to see it's from Louis. Harry thought he was angry at him. 'Hello?' He says once he answers. 'You were right!' Louis says excitedly making Harry smile. 'I was right about what?' 'I got my Quantum Mechanics exam grade and I got a A. You were right Hazz, I was just putting myself down again.' 'I told you you did fine.' Harry chuckles.

'I know, I know. You were right.' Louis lets out a happy sigh of relief. 'Well I'm proud of you.' Louis sigh of relief is cut short as he holds his breath at what Harry had just said. Harry didn't think, he just let the words fall out of his mouth. He quickly covers them up, 'I erm, I'm glad to see that you're not mad at me.' Louis breaths normally again after Harry's pretty nice comment.' 'I erm, why would I be mad at you?' Harry sits on his bed in just his towel around his waist.

'I dunno. I mean, I thought you would be upset at me last night. You know, going home with someone else.' 'Oh,' Louis sighs, 'I mean, I was at first cause I just assumed we were going home together but then I remembered our rule, you know, we only go home if we can't find someone else. That was the rule and you found someone so I'm over it.' Harry sighs in relief. 'Good. Sorry I just panicked I guess.'

Louis is about to say something but there's a tap on his shoulder. He turns around to see the fiery red hair. 'Hey Louis!' Chase says happily. 'Hey Chase.' He goes back to his phone. 'I gotta go Harry. I'll talk to you later.' 'Oh. Alright. Bye Lou.' Louis says a quick goodbye before hanging up. 'Sorry,' Chase says, 'Was that important?' Louis shakes his head. 'No just Harry. You've met him.'

Chase nods. 'Well, I just wanted to thank you for giving me the idea for the concert tickets. Niall loved them. We're going out to dinner tonight too.' Louis raises his eyebrows, 'Wow, drinks now dinner. I'm surprised.' 'Me too. I know he wasn't interested for a while.' 'He just needed to see who you were. I just don't think he realized how sweet you are.'

Chase smiles at him, 'Thank you. And thanks again for helping me with Niall for... well... years.' The both laugh. 'No problem Chase. He'll treat you right. I'll see you around yeah?' Chase just nodded happily before walking away with a bounce in her step. Louis smiles after her before getting into his car.

Later that night Louis is laying on the living room carpet with his books and notebooks open. He has another Christmas movie playing and the fireplace is on full blast. It's really warm in here already but Louis loves it, especially when he can practically see the cold outside. He's studying for his final tomorrow, determined to get another A like on his first final.

He jumps when his phone vibrates from under him. He moves around several papers before finding it. It's a call from Harry. 'Hello?' Louis says when he hurriedly answers it, excited to speak to the curly haired lad. 'Hey Lou, what're you up to?' Now Harry's calling just to see what he's doing. What the fuck is going on between them? 'Nothing much, just doing a little studying for my exam tomorrow.' 'A good lad.'

Louis smiles. 'Well Niall and Chase are going out tonight, I'm sure she told you earlier?' 'Of course.' Harry laughs. 'I was going to see if you wanted to do something? Liam is here and he and Zayn are packing since they're going tomorrow.' Louis looks at the mounds of notebooks ant texts books. He would like to do something with Harry but he has to study. Louis sighs, 'I...can't.' 'Oh.' Harry says slightly disappointed. 'Not that I don't want to it's just, I have a lot of studying to do.'