Prologue

This is my first story on Wattpad I hope you enjoy it! 

Her luminescent eyes studied me in the first section below the stage, a mysterious figure perched, nearly disorienting me with her Chartreuse eyes, that had a flicker from the burning candles. Each man keeps his illusions tightly sealed from the critical crowd. Feeble eyes watch me every day in the theater's velvet seats desiring my downfall. My fate is determined by the black and white keys as my finger glides over them. An eyrie above the mobs of swooning dreamers in layers of petite coats. Harmonies come from my forehead to the vacant ears of lovers with beads of my sweat. I bow as the audience applauds to the tainted hands of a pianist. The ringmaster, my friends call me because this stadium is my circus. Weary nights of the inebriated elegant ladies' hands wash over my tail coat reviving in the wild bedding of inns with the vague sweetness of woman that was long gone. 

But this evening was distinctive from the other intoxicated ones before it; the maidens teasing hands were torn from me earning inane whines from the women as a hand clasped my slim wrist tugging me off to the furled crimson curtains. The flamboyant woman revealed a mouth of daggers for teeth. Her smile fades as I pull my arm from her grasp. I glare at her "I'm not into men," she chuckles "I'm not here for sex Y/N, I know of your grueling past let's say it's coming back to bite you," she shows me her teeth. I stumble back "Who are you?" she bounces with joy "How rude of me, I'm Grell Sutcliff" I was about to speak as she pressed a black-gloved finger to my lips "And I see you have a lot of questions let's met tomorrow at Teatime," with that she vanished leaving me in awe and bed with a woman.

I wrote this story because I wanted a story with a decent plot and grammar. I also wanted a story where it's based in the period. I hope you like my story! Remember to vote and comment.