A Journey

Archie P.O.V

We arrived at the small village after spending two days getting here on the train "Grell, I think we should check the inns for Y/N," Grell pouts "We should've come with Sebastian-chan it would've been more fun," I gasp "I'm no fun," we were wandering the streets for Y/N when we found an inn we walk with the aroma of roses. The receptionist waved us to her front desk "Hello, I'm Moore, how many rooms do you need?" I chuckle "We are looking for my friend Y/N L/N," she nods "He and his sister are staying at this residence," I smile "Do you know where they are?" she writes down the room number on a piece of paper "Mr. L/N, is at work at the moment, but his sister Coreline L/N is here," I nod "Thank you," we went up the stairs to their room "Grell, who is Coreline?" Grell grins "Our drinking buddy," Grell knocks on the door then a cursing woman came to the door "Grell, you big loser," she embraced him tightly he frowns "I heard what happened," she shrugs "It's fine as long as I have Y/N," Grell winks "You like him," she blushes "No are you looking for him," we nod "I can take you to him," she smiles and locks the door.

She takes to a store where Y/N was mopping "Mr. Pianist, I never thought I would see you cleaning," Y/N doesn't lift his head "Yeah, yeah, Keene I broke a milk," Grell cries "You don't remember us," Y/N shoots his head towards us his shock turns into a pearly white smile "I can't believe you came all this way to see me," I gulp "About that we need your help to find Phantomhive," he chuckles and gets back to cleaning "I helped enough people in my life, and see where has gotten me," Coreline glares at him "He's endangered for what you have done," he sighs and stops "I save him once that makes us even," Corelines slaps him "You can never repay someone's life," he doesn't flinch "I'm happy here," lies hidden in his voice. I clutch my fists "You've been lying to us Y/N," he looks up and we see the blotchy tears in his eyes silencing everyone in the room "Am I a killer to you?" his voice cracks as he covers his face in shame "We don't know anymore," he slams the mop to the ground and he clutches his chest "I'm tired, I quit, I runway to have life and that whore ruins my name," Grell gulps "Y/N, what do you mean?" he grits his teeth "I didn't kill anyone, I went with the lie to survive," Coreline gasps "Your not and I bet that bloody Phantomhive believes you are," he glares "The only thing I am is a coward!" he throws his apron to the ground "The only thing I am to you is a mankiller, and I'm not obsessed with a slut who killed her husband," I sigh "I knew you weren't," he chuckle wiping his tears "That's the reason I drank so much was that whore ruined my life she took away my family, she ruined my name, I was miserable waking up alone to no one," it's the first time I ever saw someone who was so hated be the good guy. Grell chuckles "Are you up to saving Ciel from that whore?" he smirks "Let's go!".

Sebastian P.O.V

I follow them as they approach closer to the abandoned building drawing Grell's attention as he spots me, but pretends not to see anything. My eyes go to the H/C man leading the group sensing the rage radiating off him. Something else is different about this mortal than his angry maybe familiarity. I'm not sure but I want to see this play out.

[ To be continued... ]

If you have any story ideas write them in the comment section and I could write it in a one-shot book. Remember to vote and comment, because I want to know if my stories get enough engagement to publish longer fanfics in the future.