Pistol Smoke

Sebastian's P.O.V

I watch the young master and the prince eat the dinner knowing what is about to happen one by one each person's head falls on their dinner plate my master being the last to collapse making eye contact with me behind him. The food was drugged by someone I disappear observing a group of people become in and knock out the servants "Young master, will be mad, but I didn't hear an order," I smirk as the nobles are put in sacks leaving the maids and butler spread across the dining room floor "This will be fun," I wait until the bodies are taken in carriages.

Ciel's P.O.V

I have this nagging feeling in the back of my head as I eat with Adelaide and her daughter. Something is very wrong. My head. Lottie, Soma, Adelaide, each head falls before mine. I stare at Sebastian who had a mocking smirk on his face. We've been drugged. My head smashes on to the table.

??? P.O.V

I wait until all the servants are distracted in a grease fire when I spill in the drugs in the food smiling as I order my goons to get the nobles.

Y/N P.O.V

We search for Roderick in the crowds, but we can't find him "Coreline, do you think he's here?" she makes eye contact with me "I know he's here," the big Ben knelled the queen's calling as the train enters the station "That must be it," Coreline murmurs racing towards the wagon there stood Roderick with his hand in his pocket "Roderick, please don't anything you'll regret," passengers beeline out of the locomotive as he grabs her from behind "Go home Coreline," the queen steps out the train along Princess Beatrice "Please," she whimpered out before he put her to sleep. He follows behind the two royals taking out his firearm from his trenchcoat he shoved the muzzle to the queen's throat "Die,". I regain myself and launch my umbrella at him he fires missing the queen making the crowd into a mob. I tackle him in front of weeping royals "Maclean, you don't have to be the bad guy," he jabs me in the face "I'm not," he holds the pistol to my stomach "Rot in hell!" I shove him in the tracks a train came. The peelers come as I pick up Coreline "Let's go," I whisper as we leap on the train their bullets firing at us. 

It was nightfall with Coreline's head rose from my lap "What happens?" I gulp and hold her head into my chest "You were knocked out," she blinks and bits her lip "Is Roderick okay?" I stroke her hair "He's dead and were on the run," she freezes "You mean he's dead," she pushes me away and leans on the railing of the caboose "He almost killed me, I'm sorry," I look at the tracks her tears fall on the "Your bad luck Y/N, you ruined my life h-he was the person I had left in this wrecked world," she crawls at my chest "You have me Coreline,". She kicks, slaps, scratches, and sobs into my chest "Your brother, what was wrong about him?" she relaxes with empty eyes "He escaped from a lunatic asylum before we met," I gasp "You helped him," she nods "He hurt me, but he was all I had, our parents died," I gaze at the moon who knew all sins "Can we make a promise?" she stares at me "What is the promise?" I huff "I'll tell you about my past as long as you don't speak a word," she nods wiping her cheeks "Go on, I won't tell, I have no one to tell," I leer at Luna "I had a family once," she eyes me laying her palm on mine "I won't judge," I chuckle "There is nothing to judge, once they found out I killed a man, they all turned their backs on me," I sigh "It's hard to have my life in someone's hand, but it's the only way I'm breathing," she wipes my cheeks "Let's make a deal Y/N for as long as we live, we have each other's back," I smile "Even with a killer," she chuckles and wraps an arm around my shoulders "I'm not princess perfect either Y/N," I nod and embrace her "Deal as short as we live," she snickers "Your right that probably won't be long, but we'll have each other," she rests her forehead on mine "Liquor?" I hand her my flask she smiles "You know me so well," she lays her head my shoulder.

SA 

       OGNL

                    AS 

                           EW

                                   EILV.

If I need my life in anyone's palms I would want it in Coreline's. She maybe not a gentlewoman, but she's worthy of the moon and the stars, the night's sky.

________________________________________________________________________________

If your interest in Roderick Maclean 'sanity' I found a free ebook that is cool to check out about the topic.

⇩I don't know how to make links.⇩

https://books.google.com/books?id=OdJLAAAAYAAJ&lpg=PA244&ots=0HaZDzaGIg&dq=what%20mental%20disorder%20did%20roderick%20maclean%20have&pg=PA653#v=onepage&q=what%20mental%20disorder%20did%20roderick%20maclean%20have&f=false