Windsor Station

(I should state that Ciel doesn't have a picture of you.)

Ciel's P.O.V

It has been two weeks since we got a clue on the case I decided to meet with Mrs. Brown to retrieve the letters from the killer. We arrived at Windsor station Soma insisted on going with us. The air was dry and cold, and I was bundled in layers of jackets. The butlers carried our suitcases Soma was eager to see all of England "Why is England so cold?" he shivered wearing more layers than me "You have to get used to it if you're going to live here," he pouts "When will the train be here?" the train pulls into the station letting the passengers off and we get on. Soma holds a serving of chips "Want some friend," I roll my eyes at him and take one "You're still talking about that," he smiles "That was the best day of my life," I gaze out the window seeing my reflection and Soma making faces to irritate me. 

We get to the gorgeous manor were a little girl and butler are building a snowman she grinned ran towards us "You must be the detective Phantomhive," she shakes my hand "I'm Lottie Brown," I chuckle as she shows me her snowman "Well, miss Brown I think your snowman is cold," I wrap my second scarf on it she beams and tows me to the front door "You must be looking for my mommy," she guides us to our rooms. After, we set our luggage in our rooms the butler leads us to her mother's library "Come in," called a woman's voice.

We proceed in she smiles and takes us to a seat by a fireplace "I'm sorry about my daughter she has been obsessed with you since the Jack the Ripper case you solved," I grin "I don't mind it, but I need the letters you spoke of," she nods and hands me a few letters signed Y/N L/N. I set the evidence in the folder "Tell me about the night your husband went missing," she sighs and rubs her temples "We were at a dinner party that night with the queen and after we got home he vanished with the only trace was the first letter," I nod "How do you know L/N?" she gags "We met one night at a concert and it went from there," I raise a brow "You were betrothed," she covers her blush "Yes, I was and after that, he wanted an actual relationship and he threaten my husband life, two years later my husband was gone," I sigh "You don't know where his body is," she nods "I think there's a clue in the letters,".

After, dinner Sebastian pull me aside to my room "What's the letter?" I smirk "Nothing," he takes the first letter and scans it.

"Dear Adelaide,

If I can't have you no one can. I killed your husband John. You will never recover his body. Confess your love for me and I tell you. 

                                                                                                                         -  Yours truly, Y/N L/N"                                                                                                                                               

He lets it drift to the bedding "How can we prove it?" I smirk "Exactly, and the rest of the letters are similar," he raises a brow "We can't arrest without the suspect," I nod "We need to know what he looks like to find him,". 

  Ni

             Na

                       Ernnitealva

                                                  Dowrl 

                                                                   M'i

                                                                            Het

                                                                                       Rretrout.

The first person to find the code and comment it is the # 1 Emo pickle! Remember to comment and vote!