Chapter 7

Narrator’s POV

After the encounter they had or more of Camila staring at the ‘dark-skinned girl’ as she calls Normani. Camila can’t help but to feel bad of thinking that way when she has-had-has she can’t even think properly anymore, but she is sure she has a relationship with the Polynesian girl and she feels as if she’s betraying Dinah for even thinking about ‘the dark-skinned girl.’

Camila’s POV

Gosh….. After Claire, her girlfriend and their friends left Starbucks I can’t help but to feel the sudden urge of running after them and just meet the ‘dark-skinned girl’ to at least know her name. I would’ve caught the name if we are sat a little closer. I would hear mumbles but no names.  I am grumpily frustrated about these newly found feelings for that certain girl that I decided to just “feel sick.”

“Guys, I think I’m just gonna go home, my tummy feels funny.” I said while scrunching up my nose.

“Funny? You mean, you need to use the washroom funny?” Lauren asked raising one her eyebrows.

I shake my head no. “No, it’s just hurting so much, I’m not in my period, I don’t need to use the washroom it just hurts.”

“Alright then, you want me to drive you home?” Ally asked nicely but her eyes are pleading. I don’t know why but I will ask her later but I really need an alone time right now

“Oh, thank you, that would be great but I can manage.” I said and smiled preparing all my stuff. I then took my phone out to try and contact Dinah. I am only waiting for it to go voicemail but I was surprise to actually hear her said “Hey babe.”

“Oh, hey.” I said surprised.

“You sound surprise, what’s going on?” She asked over the phone, out of breath.

“Oh, nothing, it usually takes me to call you twice before you answer the phone.” I said.

“Oh,” Was her only answer but it sounded as if it’s a question so I know that this is strange for her.

“Well, I called because I just want you to know that I won’t be here once you guys arrived. My tummy felt weird right now so I’m just gonna head home.” I said and looked at two of my best friends. They both raised their eyebrows; I just gave them a smile.

“Are you ok? Do you want me to stop by your house?” She asked.

“No, I’m fine. Enjoy your time with our friends. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said.

“Ok, feel better soon babe, I’ll see you tomorrow, take care, ok?”

“I will be. Don’t worry my tummy is just upset.” I said “I will be fine by tomorrow.”

“Alright, bye babe” Dinah said and made a kissing noise at the end. I mimicked her and we both giggled and end the phone.