Kidnapped *smut*

[febuary 14th]

Billie's POV:

I see her sitting on the sidewalk outside of the restaurant.

She's crying.

She's beautiful.

She's mine.

Y/N's POV:

It's Valentine's Day and I was waiting for my girlfriend of 1 year at this somewhat fancy restaurant I had never heard of on the other side of town. She told me that she'd be a little late. But she said that an hour ago.

Now two.

Now three.

I know it's crazy to stay for that long but I thought eventually she'd pull through and show up.
But at this point I couldn't take it anymore and payed for the small amount of food I bought in the time of waiting. I walked out of the restaurant and sat on the cold pavement. I immediately started balling my eyes out, I just got stood up on one of the most romantic days of the year. With no texts of apology or even a phone call. Does she even love me? Or did someone thing happen to her? I don't even know anymore, and I don't care.

I took an Uber here, so I have no choice but to take one back. So I order one and put my phone in my purse, that's when a black challenger pulls up in the parking lot blasting loud ass music. The windows are tinted but not so much that you can't see the person inside. But I squint and see a girl, I can't make out all her facial features but I can see that she has beautiful blue hair. My thoughts are interrupted when my Uber says they've arrived, they're almost a block away. Stupid ass. I get up with my purse and start walking towards where the Uber says they are. When I walk away from the restaurant I hear that challengers engine start up again. I start waking a little faster when I see the headlights not to far from me. I go to where my Uber says they are but, they're no where to be found. Am I stupid or something?

I look back behind me and I don't see the challenger anymore. Thank god i thought I was going to be kidnapped or something. While i was looking back I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh my god I'm sorr-" I'm interrupted when the person I bumped into grabs my hair and pulls me into them. I start to scream but only get a few out before the person holding me whispers in my ear

"Keep screaming and you'll end up like your deadbeat girfriend"

My heart immediately stopped and I clench my mouth shut. Tears pool in my eyes as I'm pushed into the challenger that was following me earlier. She's wearing a black ski mask so I can only see her eyes, her plump lips and the blue hair poking out the bottom. I still struggle and kick around as she ties me up. I make direct eye contact with her as she does so, i heard that makes them some what feel bad. But it definitely didn't work. She tries to put a bandana into my mouth but I spit on her as she tries to do so.

"You're going to pay for that, bad girl" she says as she forces my jaw open before I can do anything else.

After successfully restricting me in the back seat she gets into the front seat and turns her car back on and drives off. I still don't know where I am because I'm on the other side of town, but I try to keep track of what I see but after an hour or so I loose track of what I've seen so far. Eventually I start drifting off and I feel the car stop in a drive way. The girl then comes to the back seat and throws me over her shoulder and carries my purse with her. I look at the house and it's very tiny, just a one story home with probably barley two bedrooms. I look around the neighborhood and it seems like no one lives here but it's definitely the bad part of town.