Hidden *smut*

Y/N POV:

"Ugh" I groan as i throw all my clothes out of the closet. I have nothing to fucking wear to this party tonight. I mean i have some dresses and heels but i'm not in the mood to be groped tonight. As much as i like the attention it will forever creep me out. I walk out of my room, peaking into my roommate Billie's room, i bet she has some clothes i can wear. I open the closet door and i stare in awe as i shuffle through her clothes. I grab a few items before i hear the door to our apartment open. Billie will absolutely murder me if she sees that ive gone through her closet so i decide to hop in and close the doors.

"Y/N?" Billie announces. After not getting an answer i hear her foot steps go into my room and i hear the bathroom door open too. I hear her let a sigh of relief before she says,

"Fuck yea"

I see her step into her room throwing her shoes and bag onto the floor as she flopps onto her bed. She stays laid down for a minute before reaching under her bed to get a small black box and sets it next to her. Billie then sits up and grabs the hem of her shirt pulling it over her head. My eyes widen as she continues to undress herself in front of me. My face flushes as she is finally completely naked in front of me. Billie slides her hands down to her huge tits and gives them a harsh squeeze. Earning a moan from her plump lips. She pulls on both of her nipples before moving her hand down further to tease her soaking folds.

"ugh- fuck" she whispers to herself as she circles her clit. She then turns over onto her stomach putting her cute round ass into the air. She moves her hand over her stomach to add a single digit into her tight pussy. She lets out a loud moan as she moves her finger in and out of herself. I cover my mouth as i let out a small moan. Billie pounds restlessly into her dripping pussy, moaning every time her finger goes deep into her. She soon adds another finger, more moans slipping out of her pretty pink lips. As she does that i slide my hand into my pants, feeling how soaked watching billie has made me. Billie then slips her fingers out of her sitting up before reaching inside the little box to get out a dildo. Turning back onto her back shoving the girthy dildo into her. Her moans getting high pitched and frequent.

"ah- fuck y/n. I need you so bad ugh! Please let me cum all over you." She yells as my eyes widen in shock...she's masterbating to me? Fuck. Thats so hot. I could listen to her moan all day. Maybe this is my chance, i mean i've always have wanted to taste her sweet cum. After billie turns away from the closet i open it quietly moving towards her bed. Her eyes are squeezed shut but soon fly open as she feels her bed dip as i get into it.

"hey wha-!" i cut her off by roughly putting my lips onto hers. She melts into the kiss by grabbing the back of my neck. I move my hand down her body as i feel her muscles tense up. I grab the dildo from her hands moving it in and out of her faster than she could. She moans into the kiss and clenches her bed sheets.

"mmHm fuck baby-" billie moans into my mouth. I pull away for a quick second to pull off my shirt and bra. Billie pulls me back down by my shoulders before grabbing onto my tits. I let out a moan as she does so. I move up to quickly peck her lips and move down to her neck. I start kissing on her neck until I find her pulse point and harshly suck on it, earning a moan from Billie.

Billie's moans start to get more high pitched as I pound the dildo harder into her tight pussy. Billie pulls my face into hers and starts to kiss me, moaning into my mouth.

"Does this feel good baby?" I ask her in a seductive tone.

"Mm- fuck yes" Billie responds.

Billie's legs wrap around my waist as her legs start to shake. Her moans and my name filling our apartment. After a minute she goes silent as she holds her breath, arched her back and releases onto the dildo.