Bully *smut*

^^^that ad for Dr Dre gets me FUCKED UP😩☺️✨

-
Y/N's POV:

It's our first day from winter break and it honestly went by too quick. It's like the world knows that I hate school. I don't have a lot of friends at this school, I mean I'm still somewhat the new kid even though I've been going here for almost 2 years.

I get off of my bus and I walk into the school towards my locker. As soon as I open I see her again, Billie. I had a nice break from her constant torment. It's been going for over a year but I'm finally done.

"Hey mamas" she says while getting into my space

"Can you just fuck off today, I really don't need this right now" I tell her I'm a serious tone, looking into her eyes. She clicks her tongue and says

"Damn I knew you had a little fire in you" she says while looking me up and down. She really knows how to get under my skin. I just huff in response.

"Hey so there's a party at my house tonight" she says while leaning into the locker next to mine.

"What? You want me to go so you can torment me there too?" I ask while raising my voice. She looks surprised by my answer. Billie looks down at the floor, while messing with the ends of her hair.

"Look. I know we started off on the wrong foot but I wanna make it up to you baby" she says in a soft tone. I look up at her and close my locker.

"You're the one that made us start off wrong. I didn't do shit wrong." I say while locking my locker.
She huffs

"Just let me make it up to you." She grabs my hand and wraps her pinky around mine.

"Pinky promise" she says while smiling. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and my face flushed.

"Just come over to my house at 8. I promise I won't do anything mean." She says while squeezing my pinky tighter.

"Okay fine, and how exactly will you make it up to me?" I ask while letting go of her pinky. She looks away from me and smirks.

"I can't tell you right now but, you'll find out soon enough" she says while licking her lips. I think I know where this is going, and I'ma go along with it. I bite my lip while looking her up and down.

"Mmm better be good then" I say while turning away  and walking towards my next class. If she's planning what I'm thinking, then I'll take revenge for what she did this past year. If it isn't what she's planning then maybe I'm just horny and overthinking the situation.

-

I gave Billie my number during lunch so that she could text me the address. Also speaking of the party, I've heard no mention of it from anyone else. That's very concerning, when there's a party it's literally the talk of the school. I can't really ask anyone about it so maybe it's just on the downlow kinda party.

I'm still gonna go anyways, it's not like I have anything better to do. It's only a few minutes away so I won't even be wasting gas. I put the keys in the ignition and drive off to her house and when I get there, there's no music, no people, no party. I swear if she duked me I'm going to murder this girl. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Billie

Billie:
<when you get here, enter through the right first window. My parents will see if I turn off the alarm so sorry.