Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny afternoon, as Stray Kids finally finished their filming off Mixtape#4 street music video. All the members were gathered around in a circle to examine the takes they took for the video. All, except Minho. He zoomed out of the circle after a short while of laughs and teasing at the videos. Minho walked over to a small wooden bench that looked out towards the open sea of Sydney. He placed himself down on the bench and admired the
scenery before him.

The sun shone stunningly down onto Earth. Winds from the seas were breezy and calming. It whispered a tune of soothing-ness. Minho had his head up high and his eyes shut tight, as he enjoyed the wonder of summer time in Sydney.

  Soon, Minho's calming rest came to an end, when his fellow band mate, Han Jisung came by.                                                         
"Hey Lee," said Jisung as he skipped by and sat next to him, "watcha doing?"
"Just enjoying the breeze," Minho replied with a reassuring smile at the younger, "glad Chan brought us here. Never realised how peaceful Australia was." Jisung nods in agreement.
"Well, Malaysia was pretty chill," Jisung said looking at Minho, " I mean, the temperature was a little too hot for my liking but, it is filled with so much culture!" Minho gave a small chuckle and looked at Jisung.

  He could never get over Jisung. Ever since they started Stray Kids, he had been in love with him. He knew very well that Stays loved to see some interactions between the two. He guessed that he really had strong feelings for him when he and Jisung did that sexy dance together in an interview for their album ' I am NOT'. From there, people were going crazy about them together, eventually a ship name happened, and people shipped them as Minsung

  As Minho stared into Jisung's face, he couldn't help but just check him out. The slight chubbiness of his cheeks, the stars that glittered in his eyes and the softness of his brown hair. Minho kept falling even deeply in love with Jisung.

  Jisung on the other hand felt flustered at the sudden close contact with his hyung. He was giving an admirable look and was checking him out. Jisung moves back with a confused look, trying to hide his fluster-ness.
" Well well," said their leader Bang Chan as he walked over to them with the rest tailing behind him, "what's happening here?"
"Nothing much Chan," Minho said as he finally turned away from Jisung (with reluctance) and laid his head on the bench, "just admiring the view of the sea."
"Well, for one thing," cried Hyunjin as he flicked his hair out of his face, "I'm hungry so let's go grab some lunch." The members cheered at Hyunjin's statement and they all ran towards the nearest restaurant.

  Minho got up from the bench, placed his hands in his pockets and walked towards the members. Jisung got up too, still feeling shocked, confused and flustered by Minho. He and Minho walked beside each other while the other members were chatting. They both saw Changbin wrapping his arm around Felix's. Felix felt this and intertwined their hands together. The members saw this and cooed them.
"Ooooo Changlix is happening!" the maknae Jeongin said jumping up and down in excitement. Seungmin covered his eyes saying he was then again 'too young' to see such things. Changbin and Felix weren't really bothered by the skin ship. They were always close but they never really considered themselves as 'boyfriends'. The two shrugged on it and continued walking while the other members teased them.

  Meanwhile, the scene of Changbin and Felix kept replaying in Minho's mind. He couldn't keep it out. Jisung was walking right next to him possibly in his own thoughts. He was thinking of whether or not to do it or not. He knew he wanted more since he observed Jisung just now. The love he had for Jisung kept growing every day, it was almost unhealthy.

A/N:
First chapter :) Hope you guys liked it uwu