Chapter 10

Minho smiled at the saddened Jisung. He could tell Jisung was really nervous and frightened to explain all those things. It was a good thing for him to cry it all out. Minho moved himself closer to his crying counterpart, until their shoulders touched. He brought Jisung to look at him again. Poor Jisung was a crying mess. His eyes were so red and puffy, you would wonder if he was able to see things. His face was terribly tear-stained. Hair was sticking out and a bunch of random places. Minho checked out Jisung, making him feel self-conscious of the horrible state of his face.

"Don't look at me," Jisung responded uneasily, "I look like a mess." He heard Minho laugh lightly. He soon felt a tug and found himself unusually close to Minho. Jisung tried to look away, but Minho brought him back. "You look absolutely stunning baby," Minho replied as he pecked Jisung's lips, making Jisung's stomach fill with butterflies, "don't worry about what others think. Plus, STAY is understanding. Of course, it may take some time for them to except, but as time pass, it'll all be over and will probably be seen as something normal. And if people ever say nasty things about our relationship, you have me and the members to help you. We'll get through this together, don't worry about it." Jisung couldn't say much with his sobbing state, but could managed a nod and a small smile.

The two snuggled in together as they enjoyed the night's view. The still busy city lights sparkled like small pixies flapping about. Minho had his head perched on Jisung's shoulder, their hands still stuck together. Jisung soon felt a little uneasy and as he looked down, he saw Minho staring at him almost drunken-like. Jisung smirked facing the night's view.
"It's not so nice to stare Minho."

"Might as well get used to it Jisung because I'm going to be staring at you like this staring from now on." Jisung gave in a shocked expression that swiftly turned him flustered. Minho chuckled seeing his boyfriend embarrassed. Minho finally felt free to use that word. Boyfriend. They sat together for a little while, before they stood up and exited the outdoors and back into the hotel. From the pool and back to their room, their hands had never let go of one another.

Once they reached their room, they kissed once more and grudgingly removed their hands. They knew very well that Hyunjin wouldn't really feel comfortable with two guys constantly making out in his room. Minho slid the card to the room and Jisung opened the door. They were surprised to see nobody inside. The room also seemed to be a bit cleaner. Minho found a note on the bed. He picked it up and called Jisung over. He read out loud.
'Moved in to Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin's room so ya'll can have a bit more of that personal space ;) Have a good night – Hyunjin'
As Minho finished the letter, he had a huge smirk on his face while Jisung was blushing with both hands behind his neck.

"What do you say Ji," Minho asked cheekily, "what to have some fun?" Let's say some interesting stuff happened that night.

A/N:
Lmao I can't write smut so imma just leave it there ;)
Thanks so freaking much for 170+ reads uwu. I never expected my book to get that much of reads especially for the fact it is the first story I've ever shown the public...tqsm!!💞