Chapter 12

The day went by like normal. Stray Kids continued their planned schedules as usual. When their day came to an end, they returned to their rooms to wash up and get ready for some yummy dinner. Minho and Jisung resided to their room, feeling extremely worn out. The two took turns to have a shower and laid themselves in bed. Calming silence fell.

"This was how it was when I confessed." Minho suddenly spoke out. Jisung took out his earphones and looked at Minho. It was true. Minho on his phone and giving a creepy stare at Jisung while he was indulged in his music knowing very well Minho was looking at him. Jisung smiled at the misunderstanding confession.

"Want to redo it baby?" Jisung said smiling brightly at Minho. His boyfriend replied with an even wider smile.

Minho jumped onto Jisung's bed, facing each other cross-legged. Minho placed his hand on top of Jisung's hand and his other hand lifting Jisung's chin up. Jisung was getting use to all the love compliments Minho has been giving him, but being so close to Minho was giving him butterflies. It was just like this. A confident and slightly anxious Minho holding his beloved. Jisung, getting flustered at the close contact, looked at Minho. The two males savoured the moment of the confession. It brought many thoughts on what happened that day. Soon, Minho started it, like how it happened.

"I love you Han Jisung." This time, no one came through the door and Jisung didn't need to leave and stop anyone, making it an excuse to get away. No, this time there was a twist. Jisung smiled and brought his forehead to touch Minho's. Both of them smiled and giggled.

"I love you too Minho."

THE END~