Chapter 11

Morning arises. It slipped through the curtains into the room. Jisung laid his head on top Minho's bare chest. Minho had his arms around Jisung's waist and head above his, sniffing in his scent. The blinding light awoke Jisung as he shifted himself to look at his angel. The sun shined on his face. His hair glimmered in it. His face so peaceful feeling the soft touch of the sun. I chose the right man to love Jisung thought to himself admiring his beauty. He brought himself to place a gentle kiss on Minho's forehead.

"Minho-yah," Jisung whispered, his breath making Minho's hair flutter slightly, "time to get up." Minho's eyes began to flicker open as he saw Jisung's face. He smiled.

"Morning Ji." Minho's raspy voice ringed in Jisung's ear like music. Both leaned in and felt their lips move, enjoying the moment.

Jisung and Minho got changed quickly and walked down to breakfast hand-in-hand. The two were met with various cheers from the guys. They felt like kings being welcomed.

"Congrats guys!" Chan cheered loudly earning a few stares from people. They soon settled down trying to eat breakfast, while being bombarded with millions of questions.

"Let's just say I didn't have a good sleep last night." Jeongin said looking traumatised. Laughter erupted as the couple blushed furiously.

"So," Woojin said seriously, "how are you guys going to announce to the public?" Jisung and Minho stared at each other. Minho could see the anxiousness in Jisung's eyes. Minho grabbed Jisung's hand that they had to let go in order to eat breakfast. He squeezed it firmly. "We'll figure something," Minho answered still gazing at Jisung making smile slowly, "but for now, we need to act like we're just friends on camera and boyfriends off camera." Woojin nodded, satisfied with the answer.

"That makes me wonder," Changbin suddenly shoots out, "if we now have a couple in the group, how about we make that two." He suddenly makes a grab for Felix's hand under the table. Changbin smiled teasingly at Felix while the younger shook it off nervously. Then, everyone felt a slight tug from under the table. Jisung and Minho leaned on their backs to see the matter. The scene was almost laughable. Hyunjin and Jeongin both had their hands on each of Seungmin's giving each other death glares. Seungmin tried to stop them while red came creeping up his face. The two males couldn't stop snickering at the sight of the love triangle. They turned back to their food, when they saw Chan and Woojin flirting. Chan kept sending 'seductive' winks towards Woojin who didn't seem to feel anything. Chan soon felt shameful and halted the act.

A/N:

Sorry if the dialogues look weird and out of place...Wattpad just doesn't want to cooperate with me!!

Sooooooo, 'Confession' is gonna come to an end :) Thanks so much to everyone who read my story and voted on it. I really cannot express my gratitude towards all my readers. Thanks so much!!!