Baby

"Is this Jamie? you're so cute" Arizona grinned as her and Amelia entered the hospital room where Karev and Jo had been admitted to as
they has almost just had their healthy baby boy.
"I want one" Amelia said in a low voice as she adored Jamie next to Arizona.
"What?" Arizona was surprised since Amelia hadn't talked about having a baby for a while.
"I want one and I don't mean adopting or a surrogate I mean,  me or you carrying a child"
Amelia smiled.
"Okay then" Arizona squeezed Amelia's hand gently and hugged her tightly and Amelia gave a shy but scared smile.
Later, they left the hospital and went home.
"Should we find a guy?" Amelia said.
"Sure, but maybe we should do a test first to see if we can" Arizona said as they had decided that she should carry the child. And she wanted to make sure that everything was okay.
"Why, don't you think so?" Amelia asked curiously.
"Maybe, I don't know but I just don't want to lose another child which could've been prevented if I knew that I couldn't have one" Arizona sighed and Amelia nodded and realized that Arizona also was scared that the child wouldn't survive.
"Okay then, we'll take the test then" Amelia smiled.

They took a trip to LA to let Addison Montgomery look at them because she was the best fertility doctor. After Arizona got the test
they had to wait a while for the results.

"There's nothing wrong with you and you should be able to have a tons of kids if you want" Addison told and a huge smile came across Amelia and Arizona's faces.
"I would like to continue being your doctor but of course if you rather want one in seattle it's fine by me" Addison said.
"I think we should take a doctor in seattle,, because of my experience of being a doctor for a friend I don't think it'll be a good idea" Arizona looked and Amelia and she agreed.
"Good. But I will give you the names of some people I would highly reccomend and of course I don't need to tell you to take it easy, no alcohol, no cafferine and all of that because you already know that" Addison teased.
"Thank you" Arizona and Amelia said goodbye and went home.