Rejected By Her Mate

Rejected by Her Mate Chapter 1

Riley's Point Of View:

It was the same as always. Hi, I'm Riley I live in a little town called MoonShine Montana but you don't care no one does, my whole life I've been beaten, just yesterday I was pushed down the stairs by my mother yes my mother, she hates me, I don't know my father, he left before he even knew my mom was pregnant. So I just say screw him, of he didn't care enough to stay the I don't care for him, though I don't blame him, my mom Is a cruel douche, and I hope she burns in heck for what she has done to me. Ever since I was 3 she's been beating me and I have to go to school with a hoodie on and long sleeves and pants so people don't see the bruises. I'm getting real tired of this. I do actually have a sister and brother but they really don't care they haven't cared ever, they beat me too if they get angry or need to let of steam.

I am going to tell you what happened from on my 17th birthday and on remember this is horrible and I had no friends bot even a pet or stuffed animal, so you probably want to know what I look like we'll I'm short yes I hate it, I have dark brown very curly hair that is always a mess and green eyes that look blue at times and a little darker skin and I'm overweight yes I try to get skinny but it doesn't work and my family is no help at all they just call me fat face and other things everyday while they hit me and kick me.

This is my story.

***************

This is the first chapter! Hope you like! The book is mostly done so I can upload quickly! If you like please comment vote or fan. Have a Great day guys! Love ya!

Random upload word:

Speed