Car crash of an Actor

A sad tragedy happened tonight on December 15, 2016. Officers said that the icy road might have cause the accident and snow building up on the road and on the sidewalks as well. We recommend all people to walk and not drive their vehicle until December ends or when the snow ends and were able to clear it out. Amanda Abbington spoke in a interview on the accident, "He was a great and funny guy, it's sad that this had to happened to him almost on Christmas." She said. "We were on progress on 'Sherlock' but our Watson unfortunately departed and Martin was the Watson, our producer's need to see what there going to do and they will inform us and the media if 'Sherlock' would continued this year." Not only did she spoke but other's did as well, including Benedict Cumberbatch. He spoke about the accident and he said it was very emotional for him to lose a close friend. "Martin and I met on the 'Sherlock' and we developed this chemistry on set, losing him on this day is hard for me and others. I was in a wonderful mood today and I with my Mom and Dad setting up and planning Christmas until Mark (Gatiss) called me say 'We might not continue the show.' I was confuse, we were doing fine so I replied 'What happened?' There was a bit of silence then he responded back 'Turn on the television to news' and he hung up. I turned on the tv to the channel news and they said the car hit a tree they say he umm...went off road and flew off the rail. My mom comfort me-" He said as tears started to fall. "My apologise..." They end the interview there. There still many unanswered questions, whether or not 'Sherlock' will continue which probably many know the answer for that. Whether or not Martin will be remembered, there more to these type of questions.

___________________________________

After reading this short article, I looked at the picture. He looked familiar...the photo! It's different because it black and white while the one Mr. Cumberbatch has it in color. There was still one question that confuse me, is Mr. Cumberbatch real name Benedict Cumberbatch and if that is corrected then why did he decided to be a teacher?

I started to read the last article that Mr. Cumberbatch wanted me to read.