good day

c h a p t e r f o u r t y ; g o o d d a y

-

“what happened to my father?” seokjin felt all of his blood going up his head at the urgent news, as his manager sucks in air.

“let me breathe.” his manager shakes his head, handing yoongi the phone as seokjin quickly gets it.

[ BREAKING : mr. kim is innocent! – the victim’s wife ]

seokjin’s heart leaped at the breaking news, mouth falling open as yoongi reads through. “goodness, finally!”

“one last trial.” their manager panted, “we’ve won the last one.” 

seokjin licks his upper lip, trying to hold back his tears as he ran his fingers through his hair, squatting down on the floor as he laughed, before bursting into tears. “thank god.” yoongi and his manager quickly went to kneel down and comfort him, telling him their words to help him.

“w- who told you this?” seokjin asks all of a sudden, as his manager smiled.

“your mother.”

“mom?” his eyes went wide. “she called me earlier to ask about you, then she told me that she wanted to talk to you but… you’re currently performing.” he explains, making seokjin sniff. “what else did she say?”

“she misses you.”

within’ the last string of words, seokjin broke down amidst of the night.

choosing to read the article, seokjin frowned.

surprised by the sudden turn of tables, ms. jung – the victim’s wife had appeared into the court.

she handed the evidences as a proof of her husband’s suicide case, and how the family of mr. kim have treated them like family.

the lawyer of the opposing party had defended that an inside job and money-exchange could be a factor for his wife to appear, but the traces of the bank accounts and transactions between two parties have already faded after the year of the victim’s death.

another evidence have came up through the court, the locked video being shown;

a cctv footage of the victim taking his own life.

the authorities have been studying the footage with ms. jung’s evidences.

the opposing party was still remaining silent.

seokjin’s eyes went wide, whispering. “who opened the locked video?” he scrolled through the news in surprise, shivers running through his spine in surprise. “i mean –“ seokjin whispers, “it was locked, and i –“ he cuts himself off.

who had opened the video? 

his eyes went wide, one person entering his mind as his manager mumbles. “it’s not for you to worry about, at least we’re one step closer to justice.”

yoongi sighs in relief, plopping into the bed while yelling. “finally!”

yet seokjin was silent.

only one person sinks into his mind.

he chuckled softly, wiping his tears away.

“even in the end, she was still my angel.”

-

“i’m not a baby anymore.”   

back in korea, byulyi had finally been discharged out of the hospital, within’ the company letting her rest for a week. byulyi had insisted that she’ll be back to practice, but her members were currently in her place…