best

c h a p t e r f o u r t y - f i v e ; b e s t

-

months have passed by, and the relationship of the two had grown better and better. the boys have been frequently visiting the places all around the world while the girls continued to dominate south korea.

now, the boys were currently in states. seokjin was busy cooperating with the staff onto their performance along with namjoon. "this english language is going to kill me." seokjin whispers over namjoon, receiving a faint laugh. "hyung, you'll get better at it." he pats his back, seeing him grin before rolling his eyes. "i wanna go home."

"you miss her?" namjoon asks. "well, she's a little busy these days too.." seokjin whispers.

"we're going to mama next week!" namjoon exclaimed. "i know, that's what keeps me full these days." seokjin snorted, before he felt his phone vibrating on his pocket. as soon as he lifted up his phone to read on the caller, his eyes lit up.

that's what made namjoon smile, seeing how he always has the same reaction when it comes to byulyi. it's been quite a while to see him all relaxed when the incident happens back then, that's why it's a huge deal for the group whenever jin's all smiley these days.

"hey!" a pink colored hair female yelled upon the distance, but seokjin wasn't part of the group that darted their attention towards her, since he's busy answering his phone. "halsey!" the guys yells, namjoon was the first to greet her.

"hello?" jin quickly rose his tone to answer byulyi on the call from korea, hearing a chuckle. "you sound groggy, young man." byulyi greeted him, hearing him snort. "yeah, i lacked sleep –" jin immediately complained, adding. "i also lacked late night calls."

he heard her giggle, "sorry, the hip promotion was just too tight – i had to finish it all."

he laughed, "it's fine, baby." he continued talking, until halsey lifted her head to take a look within' the eldest member, whispering. "business talk?" she asks namjoon, nudging his shoulder as namjoon's mouth parted. "uh, yeah –"

"it's his girlfriend." yoongi replied sternly, as halsey's eyes widen. "girlfriend!?"

"you know.. mamamoo?" jimin stuttered, receiving a slap on the head from namjoon. "shut your mouth down, they didn't need to hear except for us!" he retorted, as halsey confusedly whispers. "his girlfriend is from mamamoo?"

"you know them!?" jimin gladly asks, his smile curving on his lips as halsey dramatically nodded. "of course, why wouldn't i!?" she held her hands over her chest, whispering. "who's his girlfriend?" she asks. just when she was about to hear the answer from the members, they hear seokjin yell. "yah! moonbyulyi!"

the silence emerged from the group along with halsey, as she whispers. "the main rapper?"

she heard him speak once again. "i'll see you on mama, i swear."

halsey giggled, seeing how seokjin immediately curves when it's his girlfriend, surprised at the way he talks with her. "don't bother with them, they really don't act like a couple." taehyung mumbled, gesturing his hand to get rid of their talk.

byulyi had grown fond of teasing him as a sign of affection, and clearly – seokjin wasn't having it today. as soon as they adjusted with each other through-out the relationship, byulyi has been getting more annoying. he loves her, but sometimes – she really loves getting into his nerves.

kidding aside, jin would always love anything about her –her flaws, her annoying-ass, everything. maybe that's what yongsun meant when time comes that they were already comfortable to live along together – she'll be more annoying.