with me

c h a p t e r f o u r t y f o u r ; w i t h m e 

-

morning finally came, and ever since the misery, today was a brand new day.

byulyi yawns softly, her head still spinning dizzily. she was greeted by the sun casting its rays inside the dim living room. her morning was supposed to be filled with her grumpy whines, for it was too early. but when she felt the warmth of someone's arm that was underneath her body, her frown immediately cascaded into an earnest smile.

shifting her position to face him, a tinge of surprise made her look towards him.

jin was awake, brushing his fingertips on her bare shoulder as he whispers. "hey." he admired her morning glow, missing the feeling of her body with him at the start of his day as she snuggled close to his neck, mumbling. "good morning..." she left a small kiss on his neck, receiving a chuckle. "good morning, baby." he smiled proudly, his hand that was brushing on her shoulder went higher to caress her cheek, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"slept well?" he asks, hearing her hum in reply. "slept warmly." she whispers, wrapping her arm around his waist underneath the sheets.

"you smell nice." she complimented him with her eyes closed, gently brushing her fingertips on his skin. he smiled towards her comment, humming. "i have no energy to leave the bed this morning, byulie..."

"i too, feel the same." byulyi cackles, pulling away before she yawns, eyes fixated on him as he rested his head on his elbow on the pillow, observing how she moves. "yes?"

he grins, mumbling. "nothing," he added. "it just felt new to me, and it was refreshing to finally see you in the morning without any doubts for tomorrow..."

byulyi smiled softly at his realization, "right?"

he nodded in agreement, as he mumbled. "guess i won't be taking back my things on the apartment then?"

she giggles, resting her cheek on the pillow with a soft reply. "yeah, there's no reason to take them back."

"not when i've already taken you back – ow!" he yelps, as she slaps his arm. "what!?" he retorted with a laugh, rubbing his arm as she hisses. "you're back to being greasy, as well!"

"how can you complain when you're worse than me?"

"well, not on me!"

the two bickered for a minute, before laughing as he sighs. "i missed this." he trails-off, pulling away for a minute after they shared an equal amount of good silence. "so..." he whispers, eyes trailing on her direction as she rose her brow, staring right back at him with consciousness in her eyes. "what?"

jin laughed, shaking his head before mumbling. "be my girlfriend again?"

although byulyi was sure of their status like last night, the clearance made her heart soar in joy, allowing her to show off her gummy smile, the dimple on her nose showing as she mumbles. "mm, i like that." she giddily rested her head on his shoulder before he grins. "speaking of, i had to do the first step."

"first step?" she asks in confusion, seeing him flip out his phone from the couch. "i thought you left that in the cabinet?" byulyi was surprised. "i got this when you were sleeping early morning, i had to call manager since he's busy throwing tantrums."

"so what did you tell him?"

"i overslept at your place?" he laughed, as she sheepishly shook her head. "yeah, overslept. what's your first step?" he snorted, speaking. "fill your appetite since you've lost a lot of weight?" byulyi scowls. "i did not!", "yes, you did!" seokjin bit back, before shutting her up after pushing her back down the couch.