back to zero

c h a p t e r f o u r t y - t w o ; b a c k t o z e r o 

-

"oh my god!"

seokjin immediately scrambled back into the hotel room, slamming his fist into the door as he sweats nervously. "where the hell am i getting my confidence?" he scratched his head, multiple times, his eyes were shaking.

where is he getting the confidence of taking her back?

he felt too intimidated by her strength earlier that all of his words came down to the drain without even realizing. she must've been too amazing to make him spew out words that he had never said before. "holy shit." jin threw himself into the mattress, eyes up into the ceiling.

how can he decide so easily? he didn't even tell this to his managers and hers! he clearly remembers how her manager avoided him from ruining her life all over again!

and yongsun, she was obviously against him now. god must've known how much tears she had shed before. if only he had been honest to her without considering the surface of their relationship, then she wouldn't be having this barrier away from him.

staring up at the ceiling once again, he irritably squishes his face with his palms, hissing. "you're a big idiot!"

just like that, seokjin didn't even bother to speak until he falls asleep.

morning finally came after the time pace, only for seokjin to wake up with jungkook beside him – all wasted. frowning, seokjin whispers. "kook-ah, get off."

he wasn't even replying properly.

"get off!" he grunted, throwing the youngest on the floor as jungkook's eyes went wide in surprise, awaken. "hyung!" he retorted, as seokjin grumbled, ruffling his messy hair. "you have the other bed!" he pointed towards the empty and clean bed, hissing. "why are you doing this to me!?"

"why are you so grumpy?" jungkook trails-off, scratching his head. "what happened with you and byul-noona?"

"huh?" he squinted his eyes. "have you gotten back together?"

seokjin snorted, muttering. "together..."

his eyes widen, remembering last night once again.

"shit!"

-

finally going back in korea, everything stood still for everyone.

byulyi was confused on what jin was trying to do, since he have told her that night that he'll get her back.

although it appears romantic, byulyi felt a slight discomfort built on her chest. maybe jin had changed for the good, and he started initiating things. but – why did he acted as if nothing happened in the past? she knew that jin didn't mean that in a hasty way, but the thought was new to her.

what about their members? their managers, companies?

the boys have been growing too big, and it's unstoppable. how can he ignore that fact, just to prick on his decision without consulting both sides? byulyi wanted to admit how much she wanted back as soon as she saw him, but at the same time – her fear of adjustment came.

being in love doesn't just mean risking everything all over again.

it was funny to think, that whatever action she does along that involves him, it scares her. as if every move will have a consequence. no matter how many times she says that she's no longer affected, it still haunts her to death to think about how hurt they were before.