Chapter 1

I was getting ready for school at 5:45 and finished at 6:05 !! I went downstairs seeing my 9 month old baby brother Kelvin JaJuan Johnson ! I wore a Red Polo Shirt, Blue Jeans And My Retro 8's !!

Ohhh HEY Everyone, My Name Is Tania LaShay Johnson. I'm 16 & A Junior At Compton High School !! I'm A Cheerleader And Will Soon Run Track During The Season. I Got In My Car And Crunk It Up. Dad Bought Me A Pink Impala With White Flames & White Rims !! I Went And Picked Up Dominique & Joanna !! I've Moved Down Here From Nebraska To Here And It's Been Awesome. We Got To Compton And Found A Parking Spot Then Got Out.

"Hey Babe" Jamal said coming over to Dominique!

"Hey baee" she said as Joanna and Mark spoke to each other. they were the cutest couples.

"Yall So Cute" I said as we started walking. I got to my locker as the bell rung getting my English book and walked to class.

"Good Morning Class" Mr. Kelly Spoke.

"Hey" everybody spoke. I didn't mind sitting in the front of the class! Jermaine and his boys walked in and spoke then took their seats then Meshay, Amber & Kim walked in and took their seats.

"Girl, you going to Ace?" Joanna asked

"Tonight?"

"Yea"

"Probably, Really Don't Know Yet"

"Girl it's gon be blowed tonight after the game so come on"

"Alright but I'm not doing the game tonight nor coming" I said. I listened to him and wrote down some notes for this project !! After 45 minutes the bell rung and we all lefted out.

*****

It was 6 period and I went to the library with Dominique and Joanna for this project then Jamal, Mark And They Homeboys Came In.

"Wassup Yall" they spoke

"Hey" we spoke back taking a seat.

"Wassup, I was wondering if you could here a nigga out"

"With what?" I asked looking at him confused.

"My Math Shorty" he said as I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Not your shorty but okay show me what you need help with"

"Ohh these matrices"

"Their so easy" I said as he took a seat.

"Just check em fah me so I can turn em in"

"I'm not doing your work for you"

"Tsk, Ainn ask all that I just need you to check it"

"Go ask your hoes"

"Bruh, aye Yall I'll catch up with Yall later dawg" he said getting up.

"Ohmygosh tania that was so mean"

"Ha, I'll catch up with Yall later .. I don't have a 7th period so maybe I'll see Yall tonight at ace"

"Okay"

I got to my car getting in and going home seeing mom and kelvin.

"Hey Mom"

"Hey Nia, How Was School"

"Good" I said picking up kelvin. she was making TACOS.

"Hey mom can I go out with Dominique & Joanna Tonight?"

"Ace?"

"Yes"

"Yea, you may go" she said. I took kelvin upstairs with me and watched tv. he had his juice cup in his hands & spongebob was on. we watched Nickelodeon all day then I took a shower and got dressed since he was taking a nap.