3 months later

Tania POV

Sunlight beamed in my eyes as I woke up looking at my clock which said 2:54 p.m ! I thru the covers back and went in the bathroom brushing my teeth then took a shower. I got dressed and walked around the house then heard tanika crying. I got her up bathed her and dressed her as key texted me. Kelvin didn't want to cone with me so he went with dad last night. { my outfit for today in mm }

Keyundra✨: you need to wake up

Me: I'm woke hun

Keyundra✨: good, were going out today so get dressed.

Me: I am dressed

Keyundra✨: great, meet us in 10 min et J house

I looked at the text then got up and placed on my shoes. I kissed my two fingers and placed it at Tremaine picture, grabbed tanika and her bag and locked up my house. I finally moved out my parents house and got myself a little apartment. After the day of tre funeral, me and Jermaine doesn't talk and I don't see him anymore. Anyway I walked down the stairs from my apartment and droved to Joanna and Mark house and knocked.

"Hey Girl, Come In" she said getting tanika. I walked in closing the door seeing the boys playing the game. Jermaine looked dead at me and I kept walking then went upstairs seeing all the ladies here. We talked then all got up and went downstairs.

"So tania you coming to my party tonight since I already got they answer?"

"I'll try to make it. But y'all I can't shop that long cause I gotta work"

"Ight" they said. We got into our cars and droved to the mall. I went to footlocker getting some more Jordan's for me, Tanika and kelvin. Were gonna go take pictures !

"563.29" she said. I passed her 5 bills and a dollar. I grabbed the bags then went into Kids Rainbow getting tanika & kelvin a outfit that the same color but different and went into A New Look & Style and found a sexy outfit. I bought some jewelry and then went to the food court and ate then me and tanikw said our byes and left. I droved to mom house and talked to her , then went home and got dressed.. Ohh I work at Body Central ! Its not much but it pays my bills on time.

Knock Knock Knock

I heard my door and walked to it. I opened it seeing JERMAINE. How the fuck he knew where I live.

"Yes" I asked putting my earring in.

"We gotta talk?" He said. I sighed and walked down my hallway with him behind me. He sat on my bed as I placed on my shirt.

"Where you been?"

"Here"

"You going to the party?"

"If ion be tired"

"Aye, lemme take you to work"

"No"

"Please Nia"

"No cause ya ass gon go to that party and forget to come get me"

"Chill out" he said getting up pulling me on his lap.

"We haven't seen each other in 3 months"

"Baby Chill.......Tania Chill......Just Chill Babe" he said placing kisses on my neck with them soft lips.

"No, if you think you finna get a quickie you guessed wrong"

"Lemme drive you to work" he said. I sighed and grabbed my purse.

"FINE, come on for I be late" I said. He grabbed his keys off the bed and we left.

Sierra POV

I'm 4 months pregnant with. I didn't know I was passed 2 months cause I never had the symptoms but yes I am PREGNANT and nobody would know the baby name till the day he born. Im just now leaving the mall with beauty til I happens to see Bae black Chevy tahoe pull to the front and somebody getting out the passenger side. They must was talking then he pulled off and it was that bitch.

"What she doing getting out your man car?"

"I don't know but she better not let this pregnancy fool her ass" I said placing on my shades and we left.

Jermaine POV

After I dropped off tania, I went to the Traphouse and put in a Lil work. After being there for hours I looked at my clock which said 7:42 and left. I got to my Chevy and went home seeing sierra in a dress that shows off the right places of her body and bump.

"Why was that bitch getting out your car today Tremaine"

"Bruh, ainn in the mood for arguing" I said walking past her, going into the bathroom and taking a shower. After I got finished I sprayed my axe cologne on and got dressed.