Chapter 24

Tania POV

I was up in my room placing my hair in a bun as knocks came and it opened with Jermaine walking in.

"Hey"

"Hey" I said as he walked over.

"Help me bae" he said

"Ask sierra"

"Mann chill out" he said. I sighed then fixed his tie. He smelt so damn good. He grabbed me by my waist and snapped a picture. Knocks came to the door.

"Come in" I said. The door opened and mom came in.

"Y'all look so beautiful, watch these two for me nia" she said.

"Okay" I said. Tanika had on a airbrushed onesie with a purple and pink TuTu and kelvin had on the shirt with khaki cargo pants and his Tims. I had on my black dress with with a big pink bow belt and flats on, don't wanna wear heels as Jermaine had on something similar to what Tremaine got on but a tie.

"Babe put the bow tie on"

"I was thinking of that" he said taking off the tie and putting the bow tie on.

******

Candice POV

Before heading to neicy house Daniel said we needed to stop by the store for gas and gum and we did. He also got Danielle some cheese puffs and juice.

"Dominique make sure she don't get nun of that on her shirt sweetheart"

"Okay" she said. We left the store and got to a traffic light. I was texting neicy then got to a another traffic light seeing the church ⛪ with the hearse and 3 white limos pulling off !

"Babe, you think that's for the family"

"Ion know but them niggas flying" he said. The light turnt red and they all ran the red light with emergency lights on and I thought Daniel would stop but he flicked his on and went thru it with em. We pass our old house and went to neicy house. I'm kinda sad that we moved from this hood. It was hella pack ! Daniel parked on the curb and we got out. Nothing but airbrushed shirts in was standing and talking in the yard. We went inside the house where gospel music was playing loud in the kitchen and I went in speaking to the girls as Danielle and Dominique went upstairs.

Dominique POV

Tania door was opened so I walked in as her and Jermaine was hugged up and he was talking to her.

"Babe its alright, stop crying for you make me start crying." He said. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

"Y'all so cute Mann" I said as they looked still hugging each other. Joanna, Keyundra and Melanie walked up and we all spoked then mark, Jbug, Jamal, toonk, and Freddie came up.

"Yall would not believe what my dad did Mann" I said.

"What?"

"The limos was leaving the church and they ran the red lights with the blinkers on so dad crazy self thru his emergency lights on and ran em to me and my mom was laughing hard at him" I said as tania smiled. "Ooo, I gotchu smiling" i said as we heard a police siren and all went looking out the window seeing them blocking off the road.

"IF ANY UPSTAIRS LETS GO" Jarod yelled as tania brother Jr walked in with his fine ass.

"Here sis" he said giving her some shades.

"Hey JJ" I said

"Wassup ma" he said. He wasn't nun but 2 years older then me with his fin-- OHH LAWD 3 sexy more boys walked in.