Chapter 7

3 days later

Dominique POV

I was walking with joanna to practice missing tania. We suspended but we still go to practice. we was walking then I seen tania car and this heifer ain't even tell me she was back in town. She droved down this way and let the window down and we got in.

"Hey Yall"

"Hey, how was Nebraska?"

"Nothing Changed But A Girl Who I Thought Was My Friend Was Going With Dre"

"Girl, I'll whoop her ass"

"Fuck them" she said as we pulled up to the school and got out. we went to practice which was long.

*******

Meshay POV

I was at band practice doing stunts and shit. I was tired as hell. we got up and marched back to the bandroom and got a lecture about how good we did today at practice. Tommorrow is the big day 😜 !! Ima dance girl bitches 👯👯

"Hey Trey, You Seen Jermaine?" I asked

"Yea, he left the locker room and went with tania somewhere" he said as I got heated and went to the parking lot seeing them hugged up kissing !! I got more heated throwing my bag down and walked up to them.

"WHAT THE FUCK JERMAINE" I said

"Wassup" he said like it was nothing.

"Why you with this hoe" I said as she jumped at me fast and I backed up fast.

"BITCH WASSUP" she yelled taking off her earribgs. "YOU MUST WANT ANOTHER FUCKING ASS WHOOPING"

"Bitch You Got Lucky But I'll Beat Your Ass Right Nii" I said as Jermain let her go and I felt her fist hit my eye.

Dominique POV

Me and the cheerleaders was walking to the parking lot now since Jermaine already took tania out here and I saw tania punch Meshay hard she fell to the ground and pulled her as she steady punched her. we ran over and some football players did too and broke it up.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME" tania yelled as Jermaine held her.

"Baee Calm Down" he told her as he walked her to his car.

"Dominique Drive Her Car To My House Bruh" he told me. me and joanna ran to her car and got in as he put Nia in his car. he got in and pulled off and we did behind him. We got to his big house and got out.

"Baee Chill" he told her

"No, I swear ima kill that hoe with my fists"

"You not cause you not leaving me and going to prison"

"Fuck Her" Nia said. we went inside and chilled as they went upstairs and talked.

Tania POV

I was so heated that I didn't care what nobody was saying. I'm sick of that bitch, always got something to fucking say but I'll whoop that ass any time. But right now Jermaine is eating me out with that tongue !!! 👅👅👅👅👅 he makes me moan loud when we doing something 😜🙉🙈🙊 after about a good hour we was finished and I went to sleep.

( hours later )

I woke up and sat up seeing him playing his game. I moved a little then he Turnt around.

"Wassup Baee, You Calm Nii" he asked pulling me on top of him.

"Yea, what time is it?"

"9:48"

"Mm, I'm Finna get ready to leave so gimme kiss" I said. he leaned down kissing me with a little tongue action.

"Love you" he said

"Love you too" I said. I left and went downstairs seeing mark and jamal here with joanna them.

"Yall I'm leaving"

"Shidd we is too" joanna said. they say their byes and we left. I dropped them off at home then went home ate and left.