The Reception

Jermaine POV

They introduced each other while I was whispering freaky things in tania ear making her laugh.

"You ready fah this first dance Bae"

"Yes" I said.

"And Now Mr. and Mrs. Jermaine Jones" that nigga glen said as everyone cheered and clap. We walked in and this shit was fye asf. Me and Bae walked to our table then sat down. Everyone talked then mom and neicy went up telling childhood memories making everybody laugh.

"Now we will have the first dance" he said. We walked down and got to the center floor. ' Make It Last Forever by Keith Sweat ' started playing and we was getting down as everybody cheered and recorded ! After that song we slow danced to ' If Only For One Night by Luther Vandross '

"Will the mother's of the bride and groom please take the floor" the speaker said. I got neicy hand and Tania got my mom hand and we dance to ' Song For Mama by Boys II Men ' !!

"Get It Mrs. Johnson" I said twirling her as nia twirled my mom ! We switched places and I got my mom hand and danced with her.

"I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks Ma" I said. We finished up the dance then everyone ate. ' Wobble ' started playing and me and tania saw everybody getting down on the floor !

*******

Joanna POV

"Look at my sister" Jarod said

"What?" I said looking seeing tania and Jarod in a corner tonguing each other down.

"Awwww, my best friend so happy" I said

"Yea, you right" he said. I fed my daughter pieces of watermelon with her thick self. It was going on midnight and was still pack like a club but that's Tania them family, the party don't end til they good and goddamn ready !

Tania POV

"Mmm" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm glad you my wife"

"I love you"

"I love you too" he said.

"Maa Maa" jania said

"Yes" I said seeing her wiping her eyes.

"Sleepy?"

"Mmhmm" she said. Jermaine picked her up and we walked to the table. Teran got in my lap and went to sleep. After 25 minutes people was leaving.

"My baby sleepy" I said kissing teran forehead.

"I'm getting sleepy too"

*

*

We cleaned up, placed the kids in the car and left. We got home and took the kids clothes off. They like sleeping in just diapers and pull ups. I went to my room and let Jermaine unzip my dress. He was already out his clothes and in some basketball shorts. He started kissing down my back.

"Nah, you tired remembered?" I said.

"Tsk" he said as I laughed.

"Chill out, the kids sleep anyway" he said. I sighed and gave him a wedding present ! He put me to sleep like always.

-------------------------

Jermaine POV

It was 8 A.M when I heard my phone going off. I picked it up and saw an unknown number calling me. Tania must was in the shower cause the water was running.

"Hello"

"Hey baby, you miss me?"

"Fuck Nawh, Who This?"

"Don't Play, Cute Wedding And Reception Boo"

"Sierra?"

"Yes. I'll be back in LA boo cause you mines and her little fairytale life finna be heartbroken cause I'm coming back to you sweetie" she said and hung up.

"FUCK" I said

•••••√√√√•••• THE END !! •••••••√√√√•••••

Don't Be Mad Anyone .. The Sequel To This Book Will Be Called ' Married To A Thug ' Coming Soon On Christmas !! ENJOY !