5-Lima Bean Legs and Boar Attack

A.N- I Have a  much bigger plan for this story and it is unfurling now.

P E R C Y

I Stabbed And slashed, the air going to through my hair as I made my way to Porphyrion. The Tornados kept on going but it was taxing. I saw Jason holding his ground and a bolt of lightning went behind him splitting, some of it to his gladius and some of it to the monsters surrounding him. The Sky was still pouring, courtesy of me. Moving forward I spotted a hydra with 10 heads and I raised my sword, ready. Five of its heads went to the right while the other five went to the left. I jumped up and the heads knocked into each other. While in the air I tipped myself forward a little and landed on the Hydra's back. I stabbed my sword through its chest, killing it. I quickly jumped off and saw some dracanae shooting from some shady pines. I went over to them slicing through the leg of a rogue demigod who went stumbling. when I reached them I used the pines to my advantage, hooking my arms through the branches and kicking their bows off of them. Without weapons, they stood defenseless before me and I sliced through all of them, walking through the dust. I heard a grunt and I looked behind me, there was old beef head still rummaging around.

"Hey Beef Boy, How're the giants treating you, Hope your tighty Whities aren't soaked by now, "I Hollered.

Without hesitation, he charged at me and I jumped over him, just like I did so many years ago but this time without the tree behind my back. I landed behind him and I quickly grabbed on to his horns and yanked both of them free. He swiveled and bellowed in rage. He charged me again but I sidestepped and stabbed him in the gut with his own horn. He disappeared into dust. I threw the horns on the floor and started making my way back to Porphyrion. I finally made my way to him after another 15 minutes of killing mobs. The Muscular Giant was much taller than me and stronger being 40 feet tall. His Lima bean color legs made him look like a plant with snakes feet although his chest plate proved that he was not. His Green Locks had weapons flowing through them and rage-filled me, Knowing that he had killed so many demigods. 

I stood up tall and challenged Him, "Hey Porphyrion how bout you and your ugly head go back to Tartarus and never come back," Not my best roast but I tried.

He Turned over to me and laughed, "What are you some little demigod?" He Boomed.

I grew to my full size which was 10 feet shorter than him, but then I grew even further, standing as tall as him. 'A little gift from me' chaos whispered. "No, I am not a puny demigod, I'm Percy Jackson, One Of the Gods. With Riptide, I sliced to the side of his gut but he blocked it with his spear, I Kicked him in the foot and pushed Riptide through his kneecap. Bellowing in pain Porphyrion's Spear Glowed with power and he struck me with the butt of it. I flew backward my head resting at the foot a huge rock. 

I Got Up and said, "You Shouldn't have done that,". The winds changed and a huge hurricane was swirling around me, I walked towards him and calmly put Riptide back in its sheath. He looked surprised but still held his spear tightly. With a Swish Of my hand Water engulfed Porphyrion, the air holding him in place. He started drowning and I let go. 

With Pure Hatred In his Eyes, He locked eyes with me, and said one Word, "LATER," and he disappeared into the ground. I turned around and I was still massive, so I shrunk to my normal size and looked at Camp-half-blood. It was in ruins and a lot of demigods had died. I looked for my friends and saw them helping some campers get up and go to the infirmary. I sighed, it was going to take a long time to fix the camp up.

A R T E M I S

I sat down around the campfire with all my hunters and we started eating, The Hunters were laughing and eating chalk fulls of food going down their mouths and I couldn't help to smile. Then the leaves flickered and I heard a grunt, "Hunters Get your bows out," I yelled.

"Why Artemis," Pheobe asked her bow out.

"I sense a wild animal in the surrounding area coming to camp," I replied

Then suddenly without warning, behind her, a boar erupted from the forest. It rampaged around breaking all of the tents and injuring some hunters. They shot a steady stream of arrows but the boar wouldn't stay down. Then finally it turned to them and pawed the ground. Dust rose and it charged breaking through some defenses. Artemis knocked an arrow and whispered, "Begone Foul Beast," and let the arrow fly. It hit true to the mark and the boar slowed down an arrow in its skull turning to dust. 

I looked around, the camp was in ruins. I sighed, it was going to take a long time to fix the camp up.

Song-Shape Of You By Ed Sheeran

Words: 911