Chapter 2

Jackson has learned 2 things during his short time at the compound: 1. Don't put coffee grounds down the drain ("it's fucking barbaric" Tony said the last time it happened) and 2. If you've witness enough crazy stuff, not much will surprise you anymore. Jackson can turn into a dragon, wield magic as well as know others who do, has lived through an alien invasion (albeit not being there), an evil robot takeover (was partly in it), has been kidnapped, and almost blown up by extremists. He also has been working with superheroes and spies for the better half of two months. So the scene that unfolds in front of him now, barely even warrants a gasp much less a reaction from the idol.

The scene being the supposedly dead God of Mischief being pinned to the wall, by seismic waves.

It's only Tuesday.

"You're supposed to be dead." Daisy spits out.

"Well clearly that's not true mortal." Loki hisses under the pressure.

Daisy curls her fingers as the seismic waves she sends grows stronger.

The duo had just finished a stealth mission in Morocco on a Watchdog base that both SHIELD and the Avengers have had their eye on. The two had successfully gathered recon (only bickering on the quinjet ride back) and had plans to hand it over to Tony when they were met with Loki casually sprawled on the orange couches eating an apple.

Which lead to now.

The building shifts some as the seismic pressure grows. Jackson sees the slightest of cracks in the wall before going, "Ease up on the tremors Daisy."

"And let him slip away?" the Agent says with her eyes still on Loki.

"He's gonna slip away if the whole building collapses." Jackson's response is reasonable, but the idol also can't seem to sense any danger from the God.

Daisy still contemplates whether to follow Jackson's suggestion, when a loud booming voice calls out, "Loki!"

Jackson swirls and his knees almost buckle because it's Thor. The Thor. God of Thunder, the Avenger, the hero him and Bambam swoon over, the man with... shorter hair. But still Thor. Behind him follows a weary Tony with a pumpkin colored coffee mug and a very alert Bruce Banner.

Tony stares at the scene like he wasn't sure he could believe it was happening, "See...it's not even the fact that he's here; that's just horrible in itself; but the fact that you left him lying about for just anyone to see really."

"I didn't think that far into the process." Thor walks up to Daisy; all smiles and charm, "Hello there- "

"No." Daisy says immediately.

"Alright. Hi, I'm Thor. God of Thunder. Strongest Avenger." Thor introduces himself to a slightly star-struck Jackson.

"I-hi." Jackson says meekly.

Tony decides that the scene in front of him is close to making him gag, so he puts an end to it, "Ok pointbreak, leave the kid alone. And you,"

Daisy side eyes the Avenger.

"Lay off Edward Cullen wannabe, we might need him alive."

"You can't be serious." Daisy says; absolutely floored.

Bruce finally steps into the conversation, "Look I understand firsthand how bad Loki is, but right now there's a lot going on with the Asgardian people. And we're gonna need his help keeping them safe."

"Bruce is right. My people are recovering from a terrible loss, and my brother can provide council and aide to me and so many others. He's saved their lives."