Chapter 4

There's a nickel sized bruise forming on Yugyeom's wrist. It's hardly any cause for an uproar; it's his fault that it's there, yet Jungkook seems to think so.

"What happened here?" They're in the hallway of the BTS dorm as Jungkook cautiously holds Yugyeom's wrist in his hand as he gently runs his thumb over it.

Yugyeom's face turns a slight pink as he stares down at the chocolate wood panel floor, "It's just a habit when I'm nervous."

Jungkook scrunches up his nose as he frowns. Yugyeom catches a glimpse of it and slightly melts at how adorable it is. There's an irrational thought of littering himself with bruises if it means Jungkook can coo at him.

"You'll mess up your wrist doing that. How are you gonna properly roast Bambam then?" Jungkook sound's concerned, but he's smirking, "You need the proper 'hands clasped and a 90-degree angle' wrist flick to fully come for his ass."

Yugyeom bursts out in a full nasally laugh that bounces around the dorm's hallway. Jungkook practically beams at him. The two gaze into each other's eyes, and for a moment Yugyeom forgets about everything. Both of them in their own world. Jungkook's bunny smile is on full display, and Yugyeom squeezes his thumb so hard it turns white.

"Can you two move your tragic romance into the living room?" Mingyu groans while his chin and arms hold up pans of delicious foods, "You're blocking my way into the kitchen."

The two step back from each other, faces flushed and stuttering for the umpteenth time that they're not in a relationship. Mingyu simply rolls his eyes, and shuffles into the kitchen.

Yugyeom looks at Jungkook again; head down, but also stealing a few glances at him.

"I'm gonna go set up Mario Party." He says softly.

"I'm gonna help with the food." Yugyeom points to the kitchen.

The two still drink each other in for a few more seconds before splitting up. Yugyeom rushes into the kitchen, finding something; anything to do besides hearing his own heartbeat. Yugyeom settles on pulling out bowls for him and his 97' friends and placing careful amounts of tangsuyuk for everyone. Yugyeom tries not to think about how Jungkook likes more sauce with his, and how he'd practically drown himself in it if he could. Yugyeom definitely doesn't think about the noise (god the noises ) he makes when he eats it, head tilted back; eyes closed. Yugyeom's eyes trailing Jungkook's neck all the way down to his-

"Jeez, who blasted the AC in here?" Bambam rubs his arms.

Yugyeom is brought out of his thoughts only to feel that the temperature has dropped to the point where he can feel it, and see that the spoon he's using is turning into ice. The Got7 maknae's eyes almost bulge out as he panics and chucks the spoon into the sink, nearly hitting Mingyu in the process.

"Yah! You almost killed me!" Mingyu cries out dramatically.

"Yugyeom what the hell?" Bambam stares in part concern and amused.

"I...I um."

Before Yugyeom could begin to form an excuse, Yugyeom hears someone yell, "Bug!".

The three of them whip around to see Jaehyun, but Jaehyun dashes over to the sink and slams the faucet handle up. After a couple seconds, he pushes it back down, and grabs a paper towel off the handle to dry his hands.

"It looked like a cockroach or something. All big and gross." the NCT member shivers.

"Why are we yelling?" Jungkook comes into the kitchen, "I know I said my Hyung's aren't here, but if we get a noise complaint, they'll kill me later."