Chapter Sixteen: Maze of Death

Muzan's head is starting to form slowly after being smashed by Gyomei's Iron ball.

'Just like what Master predicted, Muzan's is one hell of a demon. Even if you behead him many times, he will still regenerate.' Gyomei thought.

'Can't believe that this Pillar managed to bash me with his weapon. Luckily, it wasn't enough to take me down.' Muzan thought as his body starts to regenerate completely.

Flashback

'I think the sun is the only way to destroy Muzan. If he doesn't die when you destroy his head, you will most likely to prolong the battle until the sun rises.' Oyakata said.

Flashback Ended

'And the speed of his flesh regeneration, judging from the sound, he is unlike all the demons I've faced up to this point. Despite weakening him with Oyakata sama's explosion, and our accomplice's help, he still has a lot of strength.

That means, I have to keep him restraining until the sun rises.' Gyomei thought.

Muzan sees Gyomei still charging at him even he beheaded him for the first attempt. He now unleashes a Black Blood Technique to make Gyomei away but Gyomei dodges it.

"Rock Breathing, Third Form, Igneous Reflection!" Gyomei swinged his spiked flail alongside with his hand-axe to reflect all of Muzan's attacks. As the clash goes on, Sanemi and the others have finally arrived at the scene and they saw a man who is being trapped with thorns and he is now clashing with Gyomei.

"YOU BITCH!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA SAMA?!" Sanemi roared filled with anger and sadness while tears from his eyes flows.

'The Pillars are coming... Oyakata sama's successors. Wonderful.' Gyomei thought.

"Oyakata sama!" Both Kanroji and Iguro yelled.

"It's Muzan! Muzan Kibutsuji! This guy won't die even if you cut his head off!" Gyomei yelled.

'It's him!!' Sanemi thought.

'Thats...' Kanroji thought

'The guy!!' Obanai thought as well.

'So that's...' Shinobu thought.

'Kibutsuji?' Eugene thought.

"Muzan!!" Tanjiro roared as he prepares himself for his attack on Muzan.

'Mist Breathing, Fourth Form...' Muichiro prepares his breathing form for attack.

'Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance...'

'Snake Breathing, First Form...'

'Love Breathing, Fourth Form...'

'Wind Breathing, Seventh form...' All Hashiras are now preparing their best breathing skills to eliminate Muzan.

'I'm just gonna blast him with this kunais filled with explosives. Hell this would hurt him.' Eugene thought as he prepares his Kunai armed with seals that contains explosive content on it.

"Dance of the Fire God, Sunflower Lance!" Tanjiro yelled as he is now near at Muzan's position. When suddenly, Muzan smiles at them and now unleashes the Dimensional Fortress and making everyone fall on the doors of the fortress below them, making them unable to land a single blow on Muzan.