(Ch:8)

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I hear mumbling but I couldn't understand anything. I couldn't open my eyes I tried but I couldn't it was like I just wanted to keep sleeping but wasn't sleepy. I heard a familiar voice that I hated. "Is she okay doctor" I hear his voice. I try to say I'm not I never have all you have done was use me as a dirty toy.

But I couldn't... I couldn't open my eyes or mouth I couldn't move. It was impossible. "Hello Princess I'm right here don't leave me please I love you."I hear him say. I again tried to respond but couldn't.

Then I hear my bestfriends voices. "What The Fuck Are You Doing Hear Kim Seokjin Hyung" I hear Taehyung say. "Get out and don't come back" I hear Jungkook say. "I'm not leaving Jungkook." I hear him say. "Yes you are why are you even here didn't you cheat on her two times." Taehyung says and chuckles. "But I'm not letting you do it for the third time so get the fuck out before I call security Jin Hyung." Taehyung says again.

After a few seconds I hear the door slam shut.

I couldn't move I couldn't open my eyes it went like that for the next three weeks.

3 Weeks Later.....

I wake up from my sleep but this time I could open my eyes and move. I get up and look around I see Jungkook sleeping and Taehyung trying not to fall asleep. I try to say his name but couldn't. He heard me try to say something and quickly looks up. "Y/n Your Awake!" He yells making Jungkook wake up and he walks quickly towards me and hugs me. "Jungkook it hurts." I say in a dry sore voice.

"Oh I'm sorry here drink this" He says and hands me a glass full of water with a straw. "Thanks" I say and take the glass. While drinking that Taehyung goes and gets the doctor.

"Jungkook what happened why am I here." I say in a confused voice. "You were in a car accident" Jungkook says to me in a sad voice. "What time is it and what's today?" I say "Its January 5th today you were in a coma for three weeks." Jungkook says which makes my eyes widen. "Three Weeks?" I half yells and he nods.

"How's Jin" I say which makes Jungkook frown. "Y/n why do you care he cheated on you and you still care for him" Jungkook said and my head turns down to my lap. "I'm sorry" that's all I say

"Its okay look the doctor coming." While he says that the doctor comes in with Taehyung.

To Be Continued....

Ps Tomorrows school starting again and I'm sad I promise I'll try to upload please spare me If I dont.