B.2 Pregnancy

●🥀●

🥀

Y/n

1 Year Later..

It's been a year since Jin and I got married. Everything has been going fine and another special suprise was coming.

I woke up early because I felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't feel good these past few days. I've been getting sleepy easily going to the bathroom and have a big appetite, and feeling really nauseous.

Because of that I decided to take a pregnancy test before Jin got home. He was at his company resolving some issues. I already bought them. I bought four just to make sure.

I got the tests out the box and I peed on them. Now I was waiting.

Three Minutes Later..

The clock went off meaning that its time to check on the test. It felt like and eternity to me. I was nervous hands sweating and shaking.

I went towards the counter where the four test were at. I finally got to it and I took a deep breath.

I finally pick up all the tests and look down.....

Pregnant..

Pregnant..

Pregnant..

Pregnant...

The four test says. I breath in tears running down my cheeks. I smile while holding the test.

"I'm pregnant..." "I'm finally pregnant.."

I tell myself Jin and I wanted to get pregnant for awhile but everytime I took a test It came back positive. So I decided to do one without him knowing so he wouldn't get sad.

I smile to myself and wrap up the tests.

After a while I cleaned the house and made dinner for Jin and I. Today was our anniversary and I got him a present already but this one is going to be the best one.

I was cooking when the front door opened and closed. "Honey where are you?" Jin yelled out and I told him I was in the kitchen.

I turn around to meet a pair of lips on mine. I kiss him back and then we pulled away. "Hi" I say and he smiles. "Hi love happy anniversary." Jin says and I smile. "Happy anniversary to you to." I say and he smiles. I kiss him again and tell him to wash his hands sit down.

I put the food on the plate and go towards him. I put the food down and we start eating. After we were done I wash the dishes and we watched a movie. While I was watching the movie Jin got up and went somewhere.

After a while I felt someone close my eyes. "Jin stopp" I say while giggling.

"Hmm okay." He says and I opened my eyes to see a box in front of me.

"What is this?" I ask and he smiles and opens it. It was a necklace. I turn around and smile at him. "Thank you baby!" I say and he smiles and I kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away.

"But I need to give you my presents so sit down while I get them okay." I say and he nods sitting down on the couch and I go upstairs and get the two gifts.

I grab them and go back downstairs. I see Jin on the couch watching the movie. I go to him and make him sit up.

I give him his first present which was the one I was gonna give him. He opens it and it was a bracelet it had his and I's initial inside the bracelet. He looks up and smiles at me. "Thank you baby I love it." He says and I smile at him and he wears it. "Now for the second one." I say and my eyes were already tearing up. He opens it and he freezes. The four pregnancy test were there. "Congratulations love you are going to be a father..!"I say and he looks up at me with teary eyes. "Really your not joking right baby?" He says and I smile at him while shaking my head no. "Thank you darling I love you." He says while picking me up and kisses me. "I love you baby." He says and I smile at him.

"We love you to." I say while rubbing my belly. "He smiles again at me. Be takes me to our room and we cuddle the rest of the night.

The end of Bonus Chapter 2. One more left....

Byeee!