(Ch:25)

●🥀●

🥀

I arrived at the venue and Namjoon took my hand. "Are you ready Y/n?" He asks me. I nod at him and we enter. I look up to see Jin. He was already looking at me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

We finally reach towards the end and Namjoon hands me over to him. "Treat her right hyung she deserves the world." Namjoon says while handing me over. "I promise Joon I will" He says while looking at him and me. He nods and goes and stand beside the other members.

The ceremony starts...

Skipp to the end cuz I dont know stuff about weddings..

"Do you Kim Seok-jin take Eun Y/n as your wife and love her till death do you apart?" The priest says to Jin and he nods. "I do." He says while facing me and smiles.

"Do you Eun Y/n take Kim Seokjin as your husband and love him till death do you apart." The priest asks and I nod. "I do" I say and face him. "The rings please." The priest asks and Jungkook comes and gives the priest the rings. Jin grabs my hand and puts my wedding ring in my ring finger. I do the same with him.

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest says and Jin comes close to me and our lips touch. I kiss him back. We pull away and say I love you to each other.

The rest of the night we spent with each other and the guys and girls I was finally called Kim Y/n...

The End...

Bonus Chapters Coming Soon...