(Ch:19)

~👀~

~👀~

Y/n..

It's been a month since I've been getting messages. It was from an unknown number. I kept blocking each number but a new one appears and the first thing it says is "Your not getting rid of me so soon baby." Its gone to the point where I'm scared to sleep at my own house. And when I do sleep at my house I get a message and a picture of me attached to it when I'm sleeping. It's weird. I keep trying to find out who the person is but I never get close to finding out. It's annoying.

Jin keeps worrying about me. Because when I feel someone touching me in my sleep or if he touches me I wake up immediately or I flinch. Especially when I'm with Jin.

Present..

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I yawn and stretch myself and get out do my morning routine. After I'm done showering I change clothes.
This is what I wear..

I go to the kitchen and start cooking my breakfast

I go to the kitchen and start cooking my breakfast. While I was doing my breakfast I get a call. Without checking the ID O answer it. "Hello baby?" I hear a voice say. I look over to see Jin and I in a facetime call. "Oh sorry love I wasn't paying attention." I say and adjust my my phone for him to see me better. "What are you doing?" Jin asks again. "Making breakfast." I say. "How is your business trip going?" I ask him and he groans and I giggle. "Its going okay but I miss you!" He says while pouting and I smile. "I miss you to jagiya." I say. "Oh I'm sorry I have to go i have a meeting to get to I love you!" He says hangs up not letting me say it back to him. I sigh and put my breakfast in a plate and eat it.

After I'm done i wash the dishes quickly and grab my stuff and gi to work locking the door and leaving. Once I get there I get out and work.

After Work...

It was 9:25 PM and my shift ended. I say goodbye to my co-workers and leave. I get to my apartment a couple minutes later. I get out and get a weird feeling in my chest. I go inside and before I could react to anything everything went black....

To Be Continued