A Familiar Fuzzy Feeling

Al and Angel had been dating for exactly a year now. Alastor has become soft in a hands grasp. He's still stiff and scary, but not as much as he was before, for his smile is now more welcoming. Angel has gone softer too, though still offering his services and flirting with every demon. He doesn't do it as much as he'd like, but time with Al and his friends make up for that. However, they both keep their personas in tact. AngelDust is still hells best pornstar and Alastor still has his lust for murder. They haven't had any sex yet (surprisingly), but they both love to tease each other. Alastors soft ear shaped hair and Angels boob fluff are the main sweet spots. Don't forget the make-out sessions. Those get sloppy real fast. But nevermind that now. This is a happy hell couple living their afterlife to the fullest.
Angels P.O.V
Angel was left alone in the hotel, Alastor on the other side of the pentagram at an interview, Vaggie and Charlie are on a date, Husk is at the casino, and Niffty is out shopping for who knows what. Angel starts to feel that familiar fuzzy feeling again, and his body starts begging for a hands touch. He could go out and offer a stranger his services, he could just masturbate, but he didn't. He wanted Al. The thought of Alastors sinister smirk as he drags his hands up and down his thighs makes Angel squirm. He wanted- he had to control himself for one. He put all four arms above his head in hopes of the urge going away. He uncrossed his legs and clenched his fist. He turned away from his box of toys and shut his eyes. Nothing helped. He was as desperate as he ever was before. Then his eyes met his headphones. Music. He would listen to music. He gathered his strength to move and pushed his floof back. He placed the bulky headset on his head and plugged it into his phone. He stared at his phone as he turned it on. His background was the sexiest picture of Al he has ever taken. He pushed his thoughts back and opened up his music. After a few minutes of scrolling he found a song. It had that horny, sex-driven vibe, but as long as it wasn't too bad it would distract Angel from his urges. Since he was alone he could sing and dance too. He pressed play. He felt his body get up and sway. He felt like he was on a pole. That's fine. He loved it. He opened his mouth and began to sing.

I feel like I'm drowning. ( I am, drowning)
You're holding me down in- ( Holdin, me down)
You're killing me slow~ ( So slow, oh no)
I feel like I'm drowning. ( I am, drowning)

      He smiled as he sang. The song was so deep and sexy in a way that didn't make him horny. It made him calm. Drowning in his moves and his song, he felt there was nothing but himself in the room. It was just an empty space, all for him. The song stopped. Angel opened his eyes. Reality kicked in and his urges came back. He played another song. He fell back in the rabbit hole. It was just a repeating process of forgetting and remembering. Eventually he sat down and just listened. It would be enough. He almost fell asleep. He sat in musical silence. Not aware of anything. Not until....

END CHAPTER 1