Radio Daddy

Alastors P.O.V
Alastor is almost back at the hotel, desperate to see his boyfriend. He had been wanting to touch him all day, the interview being boring as all hell didn't help. He sat in a bus, fist clenching his staff and his legs crossed. Everywhere he looked he could see a photo of Angel, weather there was one or not. He felt his pants get tighter around his crotch, and he knew what it was. At the next stop he moved to the back, hiding from curious eyes. He was desperate to be touched. The thought of Angel grabbing his hips tightly as his eyes roll to the back of his head made Al grunt a bit. He couldn't do this, not here. Finally. The hotel. Al scurried his way to Angels room. When he got to his floor, he heard Angel singing. His voice made him squirm. That perfect tone of his. Al went inside of the room next to Angels and pressed his ears against the wall. There was no music besides for his voice, so he must be wearing headphones. Al found this strange because Angel never listens to music. Maybe he's distracting himself Al thought, but from what? Then it hit him. He was horny too. Al took a look at his staff and got the best idea he ever had.
Angels P.O.V
Suddenly, Angels headphones went to static.
"What the fuck!?" He exclaimed. Then he heard his boyfriends voice.
"Oh Angel~" he heard. Angels face went bright red as all his feelings return.
"B-babe? What are you doing?" Angel began to squirm.
"My darling~ I know you want me~ Your subtle moans fill my ears and your sweet treat fills my pants~" Angel gasps. God, Als sweet talk is music to his ears. He tugs on his pink sweater and rubs on his shorts. Is Al really doing this? Honestly, Angel didn't care. It was hot. He squeezed his fluff and let out a quiet moan of pleasure.
Alastors P.O.V
Perfect. His moans are so hot it's unbelievable. After all, if his moans were shit I don't think he'd be a pornstar. But what Al was about to experience would be greater than any porn all of hell has seen. He begins to undo his belt. He pulls on his zipper. He pulls out his dick. It was hard and throbbing. He rubbed up and down. His grip became nice and tight around himself. His moans were so loud they muted every sound around him, to where he couldn't even hear his breathing.

"Gnnn, mhhhm, ahhh fuck Angel baby~!" Al moaned out. He could hear angel moan on the other side of the wall. With one hand cupped on his dick and the other on his staff, he moaned with all the pleasure built inside and tucked away. Al began to tremble, weak at the knees, so he knelt. He wish Angel were standing before him, pumping his cock down his throat. But this little "music session" was just round one. Tonight he would make sure he lost his demon virginity. Soon Angel would be calling him his Radio Daddy~

END CHAPTER 2