Free Services

Angels P.O.V
         30 minutes passed. I had not taken off my sweater, but my shorts were long gone. My body was against the wall as I touched myself to the sweet sound of Alastor. Eyes shut and tongue out. It felt so good. For a slight moment he doubted it was really Al on the other side of his headphones. It doesn't seem like something he'd do. But then how would his headphones be broadcasting this? That's right, it's Al, no doubt.
        "Ohhhh fuck, Al!~" he screamed. He felt a buildup in his stomach, and he knew he was close. It hasn't even been that long. God, he was a pornstar, he can't cum that fast! Maybe the sound of Alastors submission made him go. Whatever it was, he couldn't stop it.
        "Al! Oh god Al I'm close! I'm gonna cum!"
        "C'mon Angel! Cum with daddy!~" Alastor screamed after. And with that last word he came, the wall and his hand covered in his own fluid. He sat there catching his breath. He and Al finished together. But he still wasn't satisfied.
                             Alastors P.O.V
          I could hear angels heavy breathing. It was sexy. I could tell he wasn't satisfied. I wasn't either. I wanted to feel him. Touch him. Suck him. God, I'm crazy. I get out of the room and enter Angels. The look on his face was pure lust. I slam the door behind me and Angel takes off his headphones.
          "Al~ baby where were you?" He moaned in my ear.
          "Oh Angel~ I was listening to you~ you don't need to know where~." If I told him I was next door he would fuck me harder than I knew he would now. I took of his pink sweater and grabbed a handful of his fluff. He almost lost balance.
        "Oh fuck Al~!" he screamed. I want him to touch me more than I want to touch him. But he wants to be felt up too. Two horny demons, left all alone.
                              Angels P.O.V
         "You know Al, your the only demon in hell that has free services~". He chuckled a bit. Al has an adorable laugh, even when it's subtle. He looked me in the eyes as he got closer. His lips met mine, and soon did our tongues. My leg was up on him, and we were on the bed by now. We took off the rest of our clothes. The smell of sex filled the room.  Their sweat made them sticky. They were ready.
         "Ready to finally do this baby~" to which Alastor responded "Of course my love~" Al forcefully shoved his cock inside Angel. They both gasp in pain and pleasure. Angel has been waiting for this for so long. He looks up at Al before he starts moving again. He's been waiting too.
Alastors P.O.V
         "You ready, my darling?~" "Born ready, baby.~"Alastor started rough, but at a steady speed. Angels face gave the look of "I'm in heaven". The room got hot, and the two were drenched in sweat. The feeling of being inside of Angel drove Alastor insane. He grabbed Angels dick and started teasing him along with thrusting faster. His moans were all he wanted.      
         "GhAhhHh!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!~ HARDER DADDY!!!~" Angel screamed.
         "ANYTHING for yOU~" Things got hard and fast, fluids leaking everywhere. Fat nuggets dared not watch his daddy fuck another demon but he had and he'd been scarred for afterlife. Angel had one pair of his arms around Als waist and his others were scratching his back. Alastor was allowed to bite Angel and his neck was covered. There was blood, sweat, spit, and other liquids on the sheets and each other. (R.I.P sheets).
          40 minutes had passed since they started. They were both close. Their lips were pressed together in such a sloppy way, it couldn't even be considered making out. Alastor was thrusting at a dangerously inhuman speed, but Angel was numb with pleasure. They both enjoyed it very much. Though, it was about to end.
           "Oh GoD! OH FUCK! Al IM CUMMING!!!!!" Angel screamed. Alastor would have said the same thing, though he couldn't get the words out.       
           "AHHHHHGGGGGGA!!!~" was all that came out. They came at the same time. There was no use for air in hell but they desperately needed it.
          "That was.....probably the best fucking I'll have in my career."

END CHAPTER 3