That Addictive Aftertaste

It's been a while since Al and Angel had sex. Even though they didn't show it, they were embarrassed as all hell when they got caught. Al has had so many fantasies and dreams about Angel and vice versa. They haven't fucked since that incident, mostly because no one left the hotel. They were pent up. Very, very, very pent up.
   Alastor's P.O.V
The last time he had sex with the spider was amazing but he didn't quite get what he wanted. That night he had dominated Angel when he wanted to be on the bottom. Alastor felt wrong, but he knew deep down that he was a sub. Angel was made to fuck, so he would let him. He had to ask for round two. He couldn't hold back. If he touched himself it would spoil it all. He wanted Angel to choke him, gag him with his cock, pound him to bits. Those words made him cringe, but they had to be said. He would put his fingers in his mouth to tame himself from putting them anywhere else. Everyone noticed he was acting strange, but even Angel didn't bring it up. I want it I want it I want it I need it Al kept saying to himself.
    Angels P.O.V
    Al has been acting weird. A bit like me. That is definitely not good. Is he horny? Scared? Confused? Lonely? Maybe even all of them. Angel has been wondering this all day. He wants to check on his love but he doesn't know what to say. He thinks that maybe Al is begging for round two. No, he IS begging for round two. Fuck. How will he do it? He doesn't know. But that will change soon.

~Time skip to the time when everyone is in the lobby for no reason~

    Everyone is having a nice chat. It seems very off since Alastor has been less talkative. Angel was staring at Al. He just stood there, his smile smaller than it usually is. Then, Angel noticed something. Alastor's fingers were in his mouth as if he were biting his nails. His face flushed with the color he always wore. The more Angel stares the more he understands. Alastor was fidgety, his legs tremble while taking each step. If you were as slutty as Angel, you'd be able to see that he was horny. So, he was right.
       Angel stared at the demon for a long time. He wondered what he can do for him. The longer he looked, the more dirty thoughts flooded his mind. Choke him tease him edge him... his mind went crazy. He just decided to confront Al about it, he just couldn't take it anymore. Angel walked across the lobby towards where Al was standing. As he approached him, Al grew pale.

                           Alastor's P.O.V
        He could smell Angels sweet scent from a mile away. With each step Angel took, the scent grew stronger. Alastor's face flushed red so rich in color that anyone would be able to notice, even if they were blind. He just couldn't handle this anymore. The second Angel put his hand on his shoulder, he grabbed him and teleported them both to his bedroom. Alastor took no time at all to take off his clothes and present himself to a very confused Angel.
      "Um... Al?"
      "Yes Mon Amour?"
      "....Never mind, I don't think this is a time to ask questions anyways."
      "Good."
        Along with Alastor, Angel starts stripping. No words are being spoken, and barely any sound is being made. They don't care about the guest or Charlie or anyone hearing, they knew they both needed this badly.

END CHAPTER 5