Surprise Visitors

Angel and Alastor were on the bed, gasping desperately for air. They were on a sex high. Angel has felt this before, many many times, but never this intense and full of lust. They eventually passed out, most likely to the loss of blood. Or they were just tired. Either way, they still enjoyed it to the fullest.
                               Husks P.O.V
   Husk was on his way back from the casino. He won a lot, like he normally does, and he was tired. When he got to the hotel, he noticed it was very quiet.
           "Weird, thought Angel was here. Wouldn't he be making a lot of noise? Eh, who cares? I don't want that slut around me." Husk didn't fancy Angel all that much. Their rooms were on the same floor and sometimes Angel brought his clients there. Husk lost valuable moments of sleep because of him. Yes he hated him, but not entirely. Frenemies. That's it. When he got to his floor it was...quieter than it should have been. He actually worried for Angel when he was this quiet.
             "He's probably sleeping. If he is sleeping, I gonna scream as loud as possible to wake him up, for revenge. Heh." Husk noticed that his room is locked. Strange, he would usually let someone walk in on him. Husk went back downstairs to find the spare key, and came back up. As soon as he opened the door, he screamed as loud as possible. Not for revenge, but of fear. Angel had fucked the radio demon.
             "WHAT THE FUCK?!HOW?" Husk yelled. Alastor perked up, shirtless (and pantsless but he was under the covers), and Angel was gripping on Als arm.
             "Uhh, Al? Did you invite a third wheel or is he a surprise visitor?" Angel said embarrassed, scared, and confused.
             "Nope. He's just here." Alastor responded with, blankly. Husk didn't say a word, he couldn't even move. He just stood there, starring at the two naked demons and the mess they've made.
                              Nifftys P.O.V
             Niffty was arriving to the hotel, with her brand new feather duster. She named it buster. She saw that husk was back, his coat was on the coat hanger. She tidied up his coat and put the bottles of alcohol in order of color. Then she heard a scream.
             "WHAT THE FUCK?!HOW?" She heard. It was Husk. She used her small little legs to scramble to the 7th floor to see husk standing at Angles door in shock.
            "Something wrong Husky?" Niffty asked. Husk quickly turned to her with a terrified look and said
              "Stay there!". Niffty was curious anyway and went to Angels door only to see him and Alastor naked in bed. Then she noticed the mess they made. She blinked viciously with her eye and said with a disappointed look on her face
             "I'm not cleaning that up." before walking away to go clean something else. Husk and Angel started dying twice of laughter, and she even heard Alastor chuckle. She would literally clean anything in the world, but not that shit. Husk managed to get up and say
             "I need a drink with that girl." Before walking off to his room.
A while after that whole fiasco happened, they all met in the lobby. Niffty and Husk kept asking Angel and Al questions. To all of their surprise, Niffty asked how big Alastor was. Angel was shocked but only figured she asked because she had a "Man Obsession". They still stood there, silent, as the little devil put on her cutie face. The chatter in the room never died.
Charlie's P.O.V
        Vaggie and I were on are way back to the hotel. When we got there everybody was awkwardly laughing and talking to each other. Husk was interrogating Angel and Alastor was confused with Niffty.
            "What's going on?" Vaggie said. Husk confidently replied with
             "Angel fucked Al. No comment." I look at Alastor with a puzzled look on my face.
            "Al, I thought you were-"
             "Well you thought wrong, sweetheart. Ask Angel~" I quickly turn to Angel and squinted. He looked flustered. He wasn't joking. "I knew he'd get to you." Vaggie said unsurprised. I don't know how she wasn't surprised. Al is one of the strongest demons in all of hell and he falls to a pornstar? Whatever, they're happy so I'm happy. "You know what guys? Let's get this off our chest and do some baking! Alastor can make a mean cake~!" I said. Maybe this will help. "Sure Charlie! Let's settle all this tension with a baking contest!" Alastor said. Phew, it worked. Now we get to have fun and eat sweets. This'll be great quality time with my friends!
They spent the next two hours baking. Angel made angel cake (really?), Alastor made a strawberry cake very nicely decorated with "Strawberry Pimp" written on top (Angel couldn't stop laughing), Niffty made rice crispies, Husk made some sort of liquor infused truffles (they were REALLY good, surprisingly), Vaggie made rice pudding, and Charlie made chocolate chip cookies. They all made jokes and ate treats. Husk ended up winning, with all of them, even Husk, impressed. After a while, it got late and they all went to their rooms. Angel and Alastor slept separately just to avoid embarrassment tomorrow. This was a good day for the Hazbin Hotel crew.

END CHAPTER 4