The Uninvited

"KAYDEN!!" I yelled out. "HELP"

*Jordan laughs maniacally* "Oh no, he can't hear you babygirl, he wasn't invited to the game this time." He said.
---------------------------------------------------

12 hours earlier

"Jordan?" I was shocked.

This could not be happening. It's been so long. How could he be here?

"Im surprised to see you here Jordan. I honestly can't believe it's you." I said.

"Believe it or not im here. You have definitely grown up." He smile and looked me up and down.

I was never that close to Jordan when we were kids. Him and Jace would always play together but not me. This moment felt awkward because we have never talked alone before.

"It's nice to see you too." My voice faded away.

He got up and walked to me. I quickly took a step back and he stopped. His facial expression changed looking intimidating. At this point I was worried. I dont know if this is the same boy I knew years ago.
He began to walk closer again until he was directly in front of me. Dangerously close. What made it worse was that he was taller and bigger than me.

He looked down into my eyes and stared into them. It felt as if he was looking into my soul; I felt frozen by his gaze. Then I finally looked away. I look down at the floor but I still felt his presence hovering over me.

*Jordan chuckles*

"Nice seeing you Mimi." He said happily.

He gave me a hug. A hug! I wasn't sure what to think. I hugged him back, but with one arm. He let go, smiled, and walked away. Maybe he is still the nice boy I once knew.

I turned around to look at him and he was now talking to the other guy that I spoke to earlier. I bet he's happy. They would actually be adorable together. I got lost I my thoughts while watching the guy blush as Jordan taked to him. I was still a little tensed up about Jordan being here.

I took a seat at a table by myself. I put my head down in my hands and started thinking about Jordan. Why is he here? What happened to him years ago? How old is he again? He still has an afro? What has he been doing all these years? Does he know what happened to us that night?

As I was thinking, someone touched my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled out of irritation. I snatched away and turned to see who it was.

"You know, I actually thought you like the feeling of me touching you." He said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes. "Im sorry, I thought you were someone else." I smiled. He actually showed up at the right time. I really needed to talk to Kayden about Jordan.

"Well, lets go. We got some training to do." He said.

"Yay, more training." I said with sarcasm. He laughed. Kayden reached out his hand to me but I just looked at it, confused. He looked at me, then looked at his hand, then at me again.
I put my hand in his and he helped me from my seat. This felt so right. Even though we was not together yet, it felt like we were.

We both walked out the training room with my hand locked in his. From the corner of my eye I could see girls watching and whispering. That one girl of course was the main one stirring the pot.

Before walking down the hall I told Kayden to go ahead. I peeked my head out around the corner looking at the one girl. I threw up my middle finger and laughed. She then smiled, and I closely watched as she walked to Jordan, gave him a kiss and threw her middle finger up.