Let The Game Begin

Kayden  -

"Hey Jax, you seen Mystique around here? Its been two days since I heard from her." I told Jax.

"Uh no, but I'll call her for you."

"Sorry, it went to voicemail. Did you scare her off with your anger issues or unecessary weapons?" He teased.

"Really? Mystique is not afraid of me. I mean, I don't think she would run from me. I feel a connection with her if im being honest." I grinned.

"And my weapons are not unecessary." I said offended.

"Ha, okay. You know what, let me check the cameras around the building." Jax said.

Camera 1: Entrance door
Camera 2: Training room
Camera 3: North Hallways
Camera 4: South Hallways
Camera 5: Exit Door #1
Camera 6: Exit Door #2

"Hey K, there's no sign of her at all.." He said worried.

"Damn it!" I slammed my fist down on his desk.

"Last time I seen her, I had her go to my office to retrieve some folders. Damn, she must be in trouble. I shouldn't have sent her alone!" I was boiling inside I knew I made a huge mistake.

I knew something didnt seem right. I got a message from her two days ago saying she wanted to be alone, and I respected that being that she's been dealing with a lot.

I have to find her. And I'll do whatever it takes.

--------------

Mystique -

*out of breath gasping for air *
"Please... please stop.... just let me out already!?"

"You know im not going to do that. I want you to join me. Follow in my footsteps, so I can give you a better life. I've already told you that!" *clears throat* Ahem, Im sorry for yelling. What I meant was, I need you to understand that im trying to do something for you, but you keep fighting against me." He said.

I noticed he was getting very frustrated again. I can tell by the vein popping out of his forhead. So, I stayed quiet with my head hanging low out of exhaustion.

I was still locked down in this chair, in the same room, in the same clothes, and I had been for days now. He has been giving me water but only unless I begged. I gave in once because he hit me until I was out of breath and coudn't open my eyes. I was in great pain and beginning to lose hope for being saved. The first night, Jordan sent a text to Kayden from my phone, telling him that I was taking some time away and wanted to be alone. Afterwards, he sent all of Kayden's calls to voicemail. I wish I could have faught back. I would have but he puts a gun to my head everytime I frustrate him by not cooperating.

"I- I can't do this anymore. You know what..." he turned away from me and walked to the metal door. He put his hand on the handle and started ... laughing?

Uncontrollably.. laughing.

"You will join me. But first, i'm going to bring in a special guest." He said with a grin.

While nodding and smiling, very sadistically, he walked out, with the door slamming shut. Alone again, in the empty small room, I stayed.

------------

Kayden - 2am

"Kayden, its 2am, get some rest. We WILL find her. Take a break."

"No. I got to find her. I got to find... her." My eyes were burning and I was losing my focus. I had be on the computer and calling her phone all day and night. I still haven't found anything.