Calypso's POV 3

My moon lace was happily watered, and I was sitting in my bedroom, weaving a fire proof pair of clothes, tears trickling down my face.
I sang a song with made up lyrics, to keep myself from messing up. But, my lyrics were wrong. Even though they were made up.
They were wrong because they kept repeating,'Leo Valdez will come back to me.'
"Stupid, stupid, stupid, curse." I muttered, throwing the Leo Ready clothes to the side of my bed. I flopped down, frustrated that my only thoughts were about the cutest demigod with a fantastic sense of humor, who hadn't kept his promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My door swung open and shut by itself, signaling me that dinner was ready.
I trudged out to my table that Leo built, (after he blew up my last one), and sat down to eat. But instead of eating, I was interrupted by a visitor.
He was huge, around 6 feet tall, with a gruffy white beard, and elvish ears. He had firery brown eyes, and grease goggles on his head.
He wore carpenter pants with a hammer sticking out of the side. He had on work boots, and a grey shirt.
I immediately recognized him, and with a start, mumbled,"Lord Hephaestus? What are you doing here?"
"Sharing your steak."
I rolled my eyes with the upmost respect for my boyfriends dad,"Really though, Lord Hephaestus, why are you here?"
He looked up at me,"Granting you your wish Calypso."