Chapter One: The Strongest Mortal To Exist

For Izuku, the day was going on the same as every day and he was currently hunting high threat food when suddenly two people appeared in front of him and looked at him.

Izuku's P.O.V

 "My lord, I believe this is the person we were searching for," Says the blue one. "I think you are correct Whis," They both stared at me for a while but I sensed one of the strongest animals I've sensed approach us and they seemed to notice as well. Within seconds the animal was here and ready to strike the purple one but before it could I instantly kill it shocking the other two by the speed on both me and the creature. "This is the tastiest thing I've seen in my life!" I yell looking at the creature and munching into the creature shocking the two even more than before. "So, what did you two come here for? You know this is my territory and I don't like having my territory trespassed on," I say in a stern voice causing the purple one to sweat slightly."We came here in search of someone strong and stopped by here sensing you, would you be interested in coming with us off of this planet?" The purple one asked. "Where would we be going and do you think the food would taste better than these?" I ask slightly drooling. "We'd bring you to earth first and the food there would be way better than these animals and all we would need in return would be for you to fight in the upcoming tournament, this universe is relying on your help," He asks. "What's your name?" I ask. "I am the God of Destruction, Beerus!" He states. "So you are strong?" I ask "Yes I am," he says but soon after I charge at him and strike him down within one hit. "Can't be that strong then, hey Whis, are you strong?" I ask looking at him to which he responds with a nod and to which I respond by charging him and engaging in combat with him. We both clashed with our fists and then continue with a fury of punches and kicks. It seemed even at first but soon enough I was overpowering him and winning much to his surprise. After a while, I land the KO punch on Whis after dodging his hick that was aimed towards my abdominal area. When he goes down I take them both to my cave and wait for their wakening and soon enough Beerus wakes up and looks over to see an unconscious Whis. "You know, for a kid you are really strong, the fact that you beat both me and Whis just shows that fact. I beg you to take place in the tournament of power, you'll face people that are slightly strong but not as much as you but you'll be rewarded with a lot of delicious food," Beerus says with desperation. "Sure, I needed to leave this place anyway and I get food out of it and to fight so it's no problem for me," I say dusting myself off and not long after Whis wakes up. "I don't think I've ever lost a fight before," Whis says while holding his head. "Well now you have and to a kid no less," Beerus says stifling laughter. "You lost to that child as well my lord. I hope you convinced him to join," Whis says. "True and to answer your question, yes I have indeed convinced him to come,"

To Be Continued...

(I will be doing more than 500 words next chapter by double or quadruple the amount but it is currently 3:11 and I'm getting requests to do my other stories on my other account and if you are interested in reading the stories on my other account go and follow it. Its username is KanekiKen2002.)