THEY MET

CHAPTER – 2

Shaina needed a break from everything to spend some time to appreciate, experience and love herself a little more that's why she was very happy and was reading the letter repeatedly.

She decided to share the good news with noor over phone but didn't as she wanted to tell her in person .She knew it would be great. But it was a big failure as she ended up calling her.

"Hello!"

"What are you doing??", asked shaina.

"Work"

"Ok!! We are going out today so I'll pick you up at 7pm.",

"Why so sudden? "

"OH ! Just like that ....I am bored. let's go out to have some funnn!!!"

"OKAY ! I'll be waiting. Drive safe.", said noor smiling.

"Sure!! I am disconnecting now I have to go."

...

Shaina breathed a sigh of relief, "God it was so hard to keep my mouth shut."

She then completed her work and picked noor from the hospital. Both enjoyed their night and noor decided to stay at shaina's place

"Nooriee!! Come here", said shaina as she pointed the couch wanting noor to sit next to her. Noor sat.

"What?"

Shaina handed her the envelope.

Noor gave confused look and took the envelope from her hand. "What is this?" asked noor.

"Open it", said Shaina excitedly.

She opened the envelope. It was leave application approval letter. Noor was retreated in shock.

"What?? Really??? They approved your leave? !! Fuck !! I am so Happy!!!" said noor smiling and sparkling.

"Yes!! It's true They finally approved the leave. I am so happy .It was really hard to convince that old man."

"Well !! It's amazing they approved it but don't you think it's a Long leave? I mean 1 month. It's quiet weird. They are not planning to fire you right? "

"I do but the boss said its ok you can take a leave."

"It's hard to believe that old man said such thing." Said noor giggling.

Noor started making a lot of plans but shaina calmed her down and revealed that she had already decided the place. It was SOUTH KOREA. They both really wanted to visit South Korea once in their life.

Shaina also said it was boss who recommended her the place. Noor found it indifferent because shaina's boss wasn't like this. But she didn't want to ruin the atmosphere so she didn't discuss it with shaina.

Months passed by...

They started preparing for their trip they bought so many new outfits, fashion accessories, necessities for their trip, exchanged the currency and prepared their documents.

Finally the day of their first ever trip came. They boarded their plane with the excitement level at its peak.

.....

After determining 7 hours long tired full journey they finally reached their destination ' SEOUL'.

Shaina had already booked themselves a room in the hotel "THE SEOUL PALACE" in Myeong-dong.

They reached at the place. It seemed luxurious and very expensive but in reality it was not that expensive and was closed to many tourist places. Shaina wanted to use restroom so she asked Noor to get the keys of the room. Shaina freshened up in the restroom.

On her way back she was into her phone and didn't look up and got bumped into someone.

She was about to fall down but he held her waist and pulled her close.

Everything stopped for a while. But her heart was beating like crazy. She held his arm so tight. His face was covered with the mask but his brown eyes were so deep she felt herself falling into them, wrapped in a warm brown blanket. The eyes which were already looking at her.

To be continued......