DON'T COME CLOSE

CHAPTER – 5

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……….”…………..Who are you ??? What are you doing in my room you pervert ? ” –  Shaina yelled her lungs out and quickly covered herself with the blanket.

Neal’s pov

Isn’t she the girl I … ? ( he remembered their first meeting.)

He was staring at her like he saw a bag full of gold. His eyes were shining so bright.

“What are you looking at? Cover your eyes and get out of here.” – She yelled again and threw a pillow on him.

Neal dodged it.

“Why should I get out? It’s my room.”- Neal said.

“ Your room ?! Whatever I don’t care. You get out of here first.”- She yelled.

Neal didn’t leave and started walking to the bed.

Shaina’s pov

Why is he coming here?

“What are you doing? Don’t come close to me.”- She said in a trembling voice.

He didn’t stop. Shaina quickly got up to run. But her leg got stuck in the blanket. Shaina was about to fell but Neal came in between and he fell on the ground with Shaina on top of him.
Her heart started beating so fast and the heat climbed her cheeks, then ears as neal looked at her...(blushing).

She looked into his eyes.

Shaina’s pov

Those eyes..!!!?

She lost again somewhere in them.
Neal didn’t know why but her embrace made the world stopped. There was no time, no wind, no rain. His mind was at peace. He could stay like that forever, can hold her forever.

Shaina came back to her senses and quickly got up.
She grabbed her top and ran to the bathroom. Neal stood up as well totally confused about what would he say to her.
Shaina came out of the bathroom. She didn’t make any eye contact with him. She was so nervous that her heart was still pounding like crazy.

“I am leaving.”- Shaina said and quickly took her belongings without looking at neal and ran towards the exit.

“Hey ! I am sor---.”- Neal said from behind but Shaina didn’t hear.

Neal’s pov

I  just wanted to take my t-shirt from the side drawer. I think she misunderstood something.

Shaina came out of his room and close this door at the speed of light.

Shaina’s pov

Shit shit shit !! What is going on with me? How can I make such a mistake? Why are you so stupid Shaina ??

Her face turned red like a tomato (she was blushing ) From thinking of what just happened.

"Omg it’s so embarrassing."

She covered her face with her hands. After a few minutes, she went to her room. Noor looked at her with big eyes and asked-“ Where were you ?”

Shaina pointed towards neal’s room side.
“I was—“ – She stopped.

Shaina’s pov

No, I can’t tell her that some unknown guy had seen me almost without clothes.
Ahhhhhh!!!!( Inner screaming )…..She will kill him right here. No, I don’t wanna ruin this trip. I shouldn’t tell her this.

“Actually That old man ( Boss) called so I was talking to him.”- Shaina answered.

“ Your face doesn’t seem like you were talking to the boss. What is it ?” – Noor asked her as she noticed her red face.

Shaina’s pov

Shit !! It’s so hard to hide something from her. I have to relax and act normal so she can trust me.

“It’s nothing sweetheart ... Just the boss called and talked about some work ..oh my god! I am very tired and hungry. Let’s eat.” – Shaina said in a calm voice and while putting the dinner in a dish.

Noor’s pov

Why do I think she is hiding something? It’s ok Shaina if you don’t want to talk about it right now, I’ll not force you.

(she looked at Shaina whose face was still red as a tomato.) After all, it doesn’t seem like you are upset.

“Fine, If you don’t want to talk about it right now. we’ll talk about it later when you are ready.”- Noor said.

Shaina nodded and smiled.
They ate dinner after that they chat for a while and went to sleep.
.
.
At the NB2 club……( at 11:30 pm )

Neal's pov

I think I should apologize properly if we meet again. She must be thinking I am some pervert or something but looking at how she reacted I don't think she recognized me.

Ayaan snapped his fingers in front of Neal to get him back to the real world.

“Hey bro !! “- Ayaan called him.

Neal came back to his senses.

“HMM ???..” – Neal replied.

“ If you have enough daydreaming for tonight then can we enjoy now ?.”- Ayaan said.

Neal was a Korean businessman. He was 26 years old. He was born and grew up in Seoul. He inherited his family business at the age of 22 years due to some personal reasons and worked really hard to make his company "Shin group" to reach the Top. Even known as one of the best entrepreneurs he was quiet in nature, he didn’t like to be so close to anyone. It resulted that he never made many friends. Ayaan was his only close and best friend. They both met in high school. They were classmates and were of the same age.

Ayaan was also a businessman. He grew up in Seoul. He inherited his father’s business "Cj industries" at the age of 24 after completion of his studies. Ayaan was tall, handsome, and known as one of the best entrepreneurs.
.
.
They enjoy their night.
Ayaan returned to his home and Neal returned to hotel.

……………………………….to be continued……