AND THE STORY BEGINS

Chapter 3

The fingers that held him were soft. The feel of her body so close soothed him.

"She is beautiful", thought neal.

You are my destiny , You are my destiny , you are my everything, you're my delight of all even if the world changes ,you're the only for me ...love...( Shaina's phone ringtone )

Shaina came back to senses and pulled herself away. By then phone stopped ringing. She couldn't understand whether she should apologize or thank him. Her mind was in mess and she turned back and left without uttering a word.

Neal was still standing there in wonder thinking why her embraced was warm and peaceful.

Shaina looked back after few minutes but no one was there. He had left already.

The phone rang once again. Shaina checked the phone. It was Noor. She picked up the phone.

"I got the keys. Where are you? I am waiting for you in the lobby.", said noor.

"Okay!"

After that the bellboy helped them with the luggage. The room was on 7th floor. It was a quiet lobby and there were only four rooms on the floor. He opened the room no. 702 and put the luggage in.

Shaina and noor started checking their room. The room was good. It had 1 mini drawing room, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. They both directly fell on the bed.

"Ugh !! I am so tired.", said noor.

Shaina closed her eyes slowly to set her mind free from all the worries. But As soon as she closed her eyes she could feel herself thinking about those eyes again.

She opened her eyes puzzled. Her mind was lost in thoughts and was so confused.

"Why am I thinking about him? Well think of this, his face was covered. Don't know who was he.", thought shaina.

"Shainuu!!..", noor tapped on shaina's arm to called her once again.

"huh??"..

"What happened?", asked noor.

"N-nothing just tired." said shaina and grabbed the blanket and tucked herself in just like a baby.

"Are you sleeping?" asked noor and sat on the bed.

"No. I'm just trying to learn how to sleep without closing my eyes."

"huh? Seriously?"

"Please noor let me rest for a while." said shaina whining like a little baby.

It was 9 pm in the Night. Noor wanted to go out but shaina convinced her to stay in room for this day only. Noor agreed and Shaina felt asleep in no time while noor was trying hard to sleep but she didn't.

She got up and sat on the edge of the bed all frustrated. She decided to take a walk outside for the fresh air and changed in some comfy clothes.

She took the wallet and phone and left.

Walking on the streets at night and looking at the beauty of Seoul. It was amazing experience. She walked for a while and saw a convenient store nearby and went in to buy something.

Looking here and there her eyes finally stopped on ice-cream section.

But when she looked carefully only one was left of her favourite flavour (butter scotch) in the rack.

She ran quickly towards it before anyone would take the last one.

"OH! there's only one left. YOU ARE MINE." said a tall, muscular guy with an almost perfectly symmetrical handsome face.

He opened the shelf and took the last one.

"It's mine." –Noor shouted.

The guy got startled and turned back to look who was that.

"Hey! You scared me." he said.

"Whatever. Give it back it's mine." said Noor, pointing at the ice-cream first and then opened her palm.

He started checking out the ice-cream by turning it left and then right.

"There's no name on it. So it's mine now."- he said and grinned.

"Give it back to me, I saw it first. I was about to take it but don't know from where did you came in between. So it's mine." said noor with a serious face.

"But I took it first. Now it's mine you can buy another one."

" YOU ---*".

"Sir ma'am, You are disturbing the other customers." interrupted the worker.

"We're sorry." They apologized.

"It's ok. How can I help you both?" the worker asked.

"I would like to pay for this." he said first with the little smile on his face and grabbed the perfect opportunity to run from the situation. Noor was shocked.

He quickly paid at the counter and left.

"You fucking bastard don't show me your face again. It's nothing like the gentlemen they shown in k- dramas. ughh ! I HATE HIM." thought Noor.

Noor was so angry. She didn't leave with choice and had to bought another flavour (chocolate). She bought two ice-creams and left the store.

She sat on the chair outside the store as her mood was off.

She unwrapped the ice-cream cover. Was about to eat it when a little kid tapped on her arm.

"Sister I am hungry." A little kid said with low voice and sad eyes.

Noor didn't think twice before giving him the ice-cream. She made the kid sit on the chair and gave her another ice-cream as well.

"He's eating fast, he must be starving." said noor and patted his head.

She was watching him eating. A little smile on the kid face brought the biggest smile on noor's face.

"WOW !!! So beautiful" thought the same guy who took the ice-cream from her.

He was looking at her standing from a little far. Noor didn't notice it. Kid left after noor bought her something more to eat.

She went in again to buy herself two more ice-creams. She looked at the first shelf but she didn't like any and moved to another freezer which was placed right next to it.

"I don't know which one to buy."- Noor said to herself as she was bent over the ice-cream freezer struggling to choose one.

"Just look through them. There's bound to be something." He said, bending over noor.

His face was so close to her.

" AHHH....!! WHY WERE YOU STANDING SO CLOSE TO ME ..? " shouted noor and pushed him.

She could feel her heat beat...every single pound in her chest, the heart which was beating like crazy.

....... to be continued..