"IT'S NOT EMBARRASSING"

Chapter 12

“What about you guys?” – asked Shaina.

“We chose already. We are going to change now.” – said Neal.

Shaina nodded.

After 10 minutes Neal came out looking absolutely handsome. He wore a white hanbok with a red jacket on it.
Shaina looked at him. She had to admit he was the most
attractive man, she’d ever seen.

“Is it good?” – he asked.

“huh ?” – Shaina came back to his senses.

“Yeah.” – she smiled and said.

“Thank you.”

Ayaan changed as well and came out. He wore a white hanbok with a little touch of pink making him absolutely good-looking.

“Am I looking handsome?”

Shaina nodded cutely ….. “No.” – said Neal.

Shaina turned to him.

“Bro Don’t be jealous. I know you hate that I look more handsome than you.” – said Ayaan.

“Well if you're done showing off. How about going back in the palace?”  - said Noor with a scary smile.

“ a…ok …sure..I am done.”

Shaina chuckled.

They went back in the palace.

The palace was historical, huge, and marvelous. It was the kind of a palace where you could spend half a day just to walk around and gazed upon the beauty of it.
Colorful palace, guards' clothes, and flags complimented the intricate designs of the roofs of the halls and the gates.
The vast space made it good for roaming around while holding the hands of the one you love and occasionally sneaked kiss or two.

Shaina was enjoying the beauty just when her eyes caught a couple kissing. She felt shy and turned her face and met with Neal’s eyes. A gentle flush of pink had arisen in her cheeks.

Shaina’s pov
It’s embarrassing.

Neal’s pov
Her cheeks are really pink. Is she shy?

“um …..Hungry?” – asked Neal.

“Huh? Yes…” - she replied.

“Ok let’s have lunch then.”

They went to nearby restaurant‘TOSOKCHON
SAMGYETANG’ and settled down.

“What do you want to eat?” – asked Neal.

“How about we try SAMGYETANG? It’s very tasty.” – said Ayaan.

“What is sam-gye-tang? – asked Shaina.

“Actually it’s a traditional chicken soup dish. It’s super popular among tourists here.” – said Neal.

“huh?” – Shaina hesitated a little.

“I ..I won’t be able to eat it.” – she added.

“umm.. Is there any problem? You don’t like chicken?” – asked Neal.

“I’m a pure vegetarian.”

Neal and Ayaan looked at her with a bewildered expression.

“Like Really? You are vegetarian? – asked Ayaan.

Shaina nodded.

“Oh my..! How did you survive here so far in Korea ‘A
heaven for Non-vegetarian lovers’? ”

“She made the list of all the veg restaurants before coming here.” – Noor said with a sip of water.

“..Noor…don’t say that it’s embarrassing.” – said Shaina hitting Noor with the elbow.

“Why?? We only ate there so far.”

Neal and Ayaan chuckled.

“It’s not embarrassing.” – said Neal looking at her.  “We can order a veg dish for you.”

Shaina smiled and nodded

Shaina was happy because It was the first time ever someone other than Noor didn’t force her to try non-veg. She was tired of people who keep on forcing her to eat non-veg and rejected them politely.

…AFTER LUNCH..

Finally, it was time to visit the most beautiful part of the palace ‘THE HYANGWONJEONG PAVILION’.

Standing at an artificial island by the lake and connected by a bridge it was the most beautiful view to enjoy

“Wow it’s beautiful.” – said Shaina.

“It’s was King’s informal and private place to spent time with his beloved queen.” – said Neal.

“The Queen must be lucky.”

“She was.” - said looking at her.

“Let’s take some pictures.” – said Ayaan.

“Yes.” – Noor agreed.

” – Noor agreed