WAIT YOU LIKE HER ??

CHAPTER - 9

“Actually I am a little---“ –  Neal said.

He got interrupted as the ice cream vendor asked for the order.

“ What would you like?” –asked the vendor.

“ One Butterscotch Please” – said Noor.

“ One more Butterscotch .“ – said Ayaan.

“ One chocolate” – said Shaina.

“ One Hot chocolate” -  said Neal.

“Ok  “ – said the vendor and left.

“ So It would be amazing Neal. Why don’t we all 4 go together? Please say yes.”- Noor requested.

He had work It was hard to leave. It took quite a lot of courage for him to set his mind to deny but then he looked at Shaina who was waiting for him to answer.

“Okay!” – Neal agreed.

Shaina felt happy after hearing this like this was the only answer she wanted to hear.

“Your ice-creams.”- Vendor said ad put it on the table and left.

They talked for a while.

Shaina saw the time it was already 12:30 am.

“It’s late. We should go and have some rest now. Tomorrow we have to wake up early.”- Shaina said.

“Oh yes!! We should leave now.”- Noor agreed.

“OK then. We’ll meet at 8  in the morning.”- Ayaan said.

Everyone nodded. Shaina and noor left first after paying for the treat.

“Wow! She’s so pretty.” – Ayaan said fantasizing about noor.

Neal got shocked.

He looked at Ayaan with big gloomy eyes and asked - “Who are you talking about?”

“Noor.” – Ayaan replied still fantasizing.

Ayaan suddenly come to his senses and asked neal – “Wait don’t tell me you like her as well?”

“You can rest assured then..”- Neal said and took a bite of his ice-cream.

“Good then. BTW Where did you meet Shaina?” – Ayaan asked.

“It’s getting late. I should leave as well. Meet you tomorrow.” Neal said and stood from the chair.

Ayaan followed him excitedly.

“Hey don’t ignore me tell me how do you know her?”- He teased.

“I am leaving and you get lost your ugly ass from here.” – Neal said.
……..
…..
Ayaan's pov
What are you hiding bro??

"Mom told you to come home often." - said Ayaan.

"Tell her I'll come soon. " - said Neal and left.

Shaina checked the time in the phone it was 2:00 am.

Shaina wasn’t able to sleep.

She called noor who was facing the other side. – “Noor have you slept already ?”

Noor turned and faced Shaina and answered –“No. what happened? Are you not able to sleep as well ?”

Shaina looked at noor, her mind was lost somewhere in thoughts. She was trying to gather her mind in present.

She took a deep breath and said – “Noor I want to share something with you.”

They both sat up.

“What is it ?” – Noor asked.

“Ne- Neal,  I met him before. You remember Day before yesterday when you asked me what happened and I told you I was just talking to the boss and nothing happened?” – Shaina shuttered.

“Yes” – Noor agreed.

“Actually that day I accidentally entered in the wrong room.” – Shaina confessed.

“What??” – Noor asked, stunned.

“Yes !! I was so tired and didn’t realize I was in someone else room. It was hot so I took off my top and fell on the bed with the only bra on. I called your name but you didn’t come I thought you were in the bathroom so I called you one more time and sat on the bed but -----  But Neal walked out of the bathroom. It was his room. The room next to us. He saw me only in bra.” – Shaina said sobbing in embarrassment and hugged noor.

“ Why I am so stupid Noorie??? It’s so embarrassing.” – Shaina said still hugging noor.

“It’s ok shainu. You didn’t do anything intentionally It was just by mistake. .” – Noor said comforting Shaina.

She suddenly pulled Shaina away still holding her both arms and asked – “ Wait !!  He didn’t Molest you. Did he?”

“No he didn’t.” – Shaina said still sobbing.

“That’s fine then. But why didn’t you tell me this immediately huh? So I could beat his ass right there.” – Noor asked full of anger.

“I didn’t want to ruin our trip and your mood that’s why I didn’t tell you.” – Shaina said.

“ Okay okay fine. Don’t make this expression. You are looking ugly. Come here let me give you a hug.” – Noor chuckled and hugged her.

Shaina smiled and said – “ Thank you, Sweety.. And I am sorry for not telling you this before.”

“It’s ok Babe. – Noor replied.

They talked for a while and then fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED….