Prologue

Hey guys! Wanna see my content come to life? Watch Chill. the Series on youtube! It's toooo good to miss!

*****

He wasn't going to let me stay. Why would he let me stay? Coming here like a thief in the night, like a beggar.

But that's just what I was doing. After being on a plane for God knows how many hours, I was finally in the place I've only dreamed of.

L.A. Palm trees, fresh air, and strange people. I love it. The only problem is that I'm sixteen with no job, no plan, and no friends.

Well, I have one friend.

"Liam! Liam please!" I banged on the door that was just slammed in my face.

"No Harry! Go home!" His muffled voice came from the other side.

"Liam, just let me in please mate!" I practically sobbed, resting my back against the door.

"Agh!" I fell flat on my ass inside of the apartment. Looking up I saw Liam's retreating back as he walked further inside of the living room of his flat.

"How did you even find out where I live, Hare?" I quickly scrambled up, grabbing my rucksack and shutting his door behind me.

I walked in the direction I saw him go in and was caught off guard by three sets of eyes instead of one. They all stared at me from their seats on the couch with three different expressions.

There was a blonde boy who sat close to Liam, with a look of wonderment in his blue eyes. He had a slight smile on his lips, but not enough to make me feel comfortable. And on Liam's right was a dark haired boy with brown eyes and an olive tone. He looked completely uninterested, but somehow also very nice.

"I asked your mum for your address." I answered sheepishly, feeling my cheeks burn up. Liam rolled his eyes and muttered something about keeping mouths shut.

"I'm out of here." One of the boys I did not recognize said quickly, grabbing a leather jacket. "Jamie." He held out a hand which I shook politely.

"Hi. I'm Harry." He nodded and seconds later the front door slammed.

"So Harry. What the hell are you doing here?" I sighed and walked over to the chair that sat across from the couch. The blonde boy gently slapped his arm, for being rude I assume. "I just mean, we talk almost everyday and not once did you mention coming here."

I fiddled with my long fingers, not daring to look my friend in the eye,"I told you when you moved out here for college that this was my dream too. Not the school, but living here. I realized that I had saved enough for the plane ticket at the same time that you told me you had a vacant room. I thought it to be fate, Li."

When I finally looked up, my friend was already looking at me with sad eyes.

"I don't know, Harry. You know I love you, but-"

"Oh, Li-Li! Look at him! He's all alone and has nowhere else to go! Can we keep him? Please?" The blonde practically jumped into my lap, stroking my curls and squeezing my face like a little boy with a puppy.

Liam groaned,"Niall! Get off of my friend!"

Niall only hugged me harder now,"Not until you say he can stay! He's your best friend from home, Li." He continued rubbing circles on my scalp, and I must say that I could get used to this.

"Fine! God dammit, fine! You know I can't say no to that face..." Liam shook his head and laughed at how Niall childishly cheered, placing wet kisses all over my face.

We both got up and tackled Liam, thanking him at once.