0.5

Harry

(dedication: @ImaginexxStyles
I really appreciate your comment you're the real MVP of chapter 4)
*******

I was right on her heels. If she wasn't going to listen, then I would make her listen. I've always been told people couldn't say no to my eyes.

"The MTV Awards? The Amphitheater? Even the bar down the street from my apartment-please anything!"

"You're not ready." She called from over her shoulder,"You don't even have an album recorded yet!" She picked up her pace, long ponytail bouncing along with her.

"I have my demo! All I need is a guitar, a mic, and an audience."

"You're not Ed Sheeran, Harry." She chuckled. I could practically hear the smirk on her face. I scoffed and jumped in front of her.

I looked down at her small frame,"What are you trying to say?"

Suddenly my back was against the cold, cement wall that was beside me. I winced at the slight sting it produced as she, on her toes, had an arm pressed into my neck. We did this far too often...

"Do you want to be a one hit wonder? A flash in the pan? A show pony for six months and then a where are they now special?" I shook my head to all of the given options. None of those sounded like what I was looking for at all.

"Then fucking listen to me when I say you are not ready. Period. End of conversation." She released me so that I could actually breathe properly again,"Now get in the fucking car."

She walked to the parking spot labeled with her name. I ran to open her side of the silver Porsche. She glared at me with squinted eyes before sliding in slowly.

Hm. Sliding in slowly. My dick tingled at the thought of me sliding into her slowly...

Clearing my throat, I adjusted myself and hurried to the passenger side. Rule One: You never keep Chandler Blake waiting.

I may be new but I've learned that after just three days. I sat at home waiting for her call after... the incident until yesterday she finally rang me and told me I had an appointment at the studio. I would finally begin recording my new single. I was just happy that she didnt talk about what happened. It felt wrong, no, I knew it was wrong.

So why do you have to stop yourself from getting hard every time you're around her?

Dammit inner monologue, fuck you.

Anyway I was finally going to record my single. But obviously I don't have a car and Liam was at school, so I tried to walk there. After getting lost (twice) I eventually just called Zayn who happily picked me up and warned me about the dangers of being late when Ms. Blake tells me to be somewhere.

I brushed it off at first but when I got the very pointed call this morning to be at her office no later than ten a.m. I knew I was in trouble.

I had Liam drop me off before work at seven just to be careful. Of course she wasn't there and didn't get there until two hours later, but it was still well worth it to see the shocked look on her face when she walked into her office to find me waiting. Well I had actually been asleep on her couch before she came in, but still. I had the upper hand.

I sat up straight as she walked in, eyeing me carefully.

"How long have you been here?"

"Only two hours." I smirked.

"And you decided it would be a good idea to take a nap on my imported leather couch? Rather than waiting in the lobby politely?"

I shrugged in response, brushing the hair out of my face.

"Maybe I need to teach you some manners..."

I gulped as she un looped my belt, pulling it from my pants easily.

"Get up." I obeyed instantly. Standing in front of her. She pulled my pants down to my ankles,"Now turn around and bend over."

"What?"

"Or would you rather bend over my knee?"

"Are you listening to me, Harry?"

I shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts like an etch-a-sketch. It would be very sketchy if I suddenly had a boner. Ah I'm funny.

"M'sorry what did you say?"

She rolled her eyes before shooting her famous daggers in my direction- hm My Direction. That could be a good album name... My Direction.

"I'm listening. I promise." I tried to give her my pinkie but she just smacked my hand down like a kid reaching for the cookie jar.

"You disappointed me when you showed up to the studio late. But it's your first time. So I have to be gentle with you." She glanced my way just for a second with a grin on her face.

I smiled widely. She was never this patient and understanding. Well at least not in the few days that I've known her anyway. I was certain she'd come around eventually. They always do.

Who knows by next week we could be-

"But if you're late again I will staple a watch to your dick, get it?" There she is! It barely even shocks me anymore... Barely.

"Kay...Where are we going by the way?"

She stopped at a red light and turned to me with a sly smirk on her face.

"Wait for it."

~~~~~

Harry seems to have developed some courage you guys...Thanks for the responses on my announcement, the ideas and covers are done!

Please remember to vote and comment I appreciate it!

Where is she taking him? I'm honestly worried...

Love you guys!